FSD to launch CIA-driven content
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD. Moran, Dana // FoodService Director;9/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p38
The article discusses the 2015 edition of the Big Idea column of the journal related to the food service industry which shows how food operators are changing their environment.
- REEL FOOD. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p34
Provides information on the question of the Reel Food section the November 21, 2005 issue of "Nation's Restaurant News."
- New Departments Debut in NL. // Nebraska Life;May/Jun2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
The article introduces the sections "Storyteller" and "Roadtrip" in the issue.
- Something Old, Something New. Bock, Gordon H. // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the changes in the sections and columns of the periodical 'Old House.'
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p3
Information regarding the journal's contact details is offered to readers who want to send errors they found in articles published within the publication.
- It Keeps Getting Better and Better. Smarte, Gene // e-learning;Sep2001, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p4
Presents information on several columns introduced in the September 2001 issue of the periodical 'e-learning.' Debut of the Straight Talk column; Learning trends covered in Elliott Masie's `Learning Perspectives.'
- Announcing a new section: Points of View. Rainsford, K. D. // Inflammopharmacology;2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p215
Provides information on the addition of the Points of View section to "Inflammopharmacology."
- Occlusal magic... Grace, Mike // British Dental Journal;9/8/2001, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p225
Introduces the series 'A Clinical Guide to Occlusion' featured at the 'British Dental Journal.' Contributors to the series; Importance of occlusion as a topic.
- CARE ABOUT NOTHING EXCEPT TO IMPROVE. Stricker, Eric // Transworld Skateboarding;Mar2004, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p18
Discusses improvements in designs and columns of the "TransWorld SKATEboarding" magazine.