MenuDirections set for March 2006
- FSD again links with Catersource. // FoodService Director;9/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
This article reports on a decision by "FoodService Director" magazine to co-sponsor the Catersource Annual Conference and Tradeshow which will be held at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 28 to February 1, 2007. Non-commercial foodservice operators can take advantage of special...
- seen. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p14
Photographs taken during the 21st National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management conference held in Indian Wells, California are presented, including photographs of Patti Oliver and Regina Toomey Bueno.
- Business trends take backseat to people at 2002 Western show. Liddle, Allan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/9/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 36, p4
Highlights the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo in San Francisco, California. Participation of food service professionals in the conference; Discussion on the impact of the September 11 terrorist attack on the restaurant business; Decline of restaurant sales.
- Suppliers, operators come together to address, prioritize issues. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on the 1997 Chain Operators Exchange (COEX) confab's roundtable discussion on priority issues of food service operators and industry suppliers. Proper product positioning; Communication between various company functions; Role of suppliers in daily operations; Suppliers' efforts to reach...
- `Roadmap' speakers urge support for scholarships, mentors. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;03/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p57
Reports on different issues and concerns in the United States foodservice industry that were discusses during the Chain Operators Exchange conference in 2000. Impact of electronic commerce and bioengineered foods on the foodservice business; General session on scholarships and the role of...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p41
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the food service industry in the U.S.
- IFMA, IFDA to co-host annual Presidents Conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p72
Reports on the partnership between the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association and the International Foodservice Distributors Association to co-sponsor the Presidents Conference on November 9-12 in Palm Desert, California. Educational program for the conference; Conference...
- ASFSA meets in Minneapolis. // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the American School Food Service Association held its 56th annual conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota during the summer of 2002. Person who was appointed as the president of Gaye Lynn MacDonald, foodservice program manager for Bellingham Public Schools; Theme of the conference;...
- Kiosk Extra. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2012, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on the 53rd Annual MUFSO (Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference) that was held from September 30 to October 2, 2012 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.