Coffee cash: $5/day
- Downloading Music Not All Bad. // Chain Store Age;Nov2003, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p64
Reports on a survey conducted by InsightExpress in the U.S. in 2003 showing the influence of online music downloading on music spending. Percentage of consumers who are more likely to buy an artist's music if they were able to sample it online first; Popularity of music downloading among...
- GLOBAL GENERATION GAP. Paul, Pamela; Gardyn, Rebecca // American Demographics;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p18
Presents a study that determined the generational differences across international boarders. Details of the survey conducted online during July and August 2001 by research firm InsightExpress; Description of the respondents used in the study; Results of the study.
- By the Numbers. // Pest Control;Aug2005, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p18
Presents the result of the survey on pest management conducted by InsightExpress in the U.S. Percentage of U.S. mothers who say they sometimes or often keep their families indoors to avoid backyard bugs; Concern on disease-carrying mosquitoes top their summertime; Worries on sunburn, bad weather...
- Survey finds majority still prefers print over online magazines. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;5/6/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p2
Reports a survey conducted to assess the preference of readers on print and online magazines by InsightExpress LLC in Stamford Connecticut. Payments for traditional magazines; Presentation of the advertiser index; Highlights of the editorial index.
- Tea STIRS THE RETAIL POT. Bolton, Dan // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the increase demand of tea in the retail specialty beverages particularly in coffeehouse in the U.S. According to National Coffee Association, coffee is not cooling since consumption among drinkers is steady. It mentions that tea consumption has increased wherein the sales...
- The Unloved Bosses, Wishful Debators, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/24/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p35
Highlights the general response of American people in different situations and sectors of life. Helplessness of employees in holding back the expression of their bitter feelings for their boss in a poor job market; Key requirements which people want to fulfill through debt in the changing...
- RTD Tea & Coffee in the US. // Beverage World;3/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p18
Presents several charts and graphs of the sales performance and consumption of ready to drink (RTD) tea and coffee in the U.S. as of March 2004. Volume of RTD tea in 1998 compared to 2002; Sales growth of RTD tea; Information on the RTD coffee per capita consumption.
- Stats: Get disconnected. Arnold, Catherine // Marketing News;5/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p4
No abstract available.
- Spiritual but not religious? // U.S. Catholic;Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the results of a survey on spirituality conducted by Insight Express in the U.S. The survey found that 45 percent of the respondents believe that they are religious, while 24% think that they are spiritual. The main reasons of the respondents when they pray are: the...