Philly picks Aramark
- Aramark retains negotiationg rights to Houston school-district pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;Jul2002, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p14
Reports the retention of the foodservice management contract of Aramark company and Houston Independent School District in Houston, Texas. Emphasis on the use of minority vendors; Improvement of breakfast and lunch programs; Increase of food and supply.
- Aramark keeps Houston school pact despite furor. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Discloses that Aramark retained a food service contract with the Houston Independent School District in Texas despite a board debate over the contractor's use of minority vendors. School district requirement that its contractors subcontract a percentage of their services to minority- or...
- Almost 300,000 More: Houston ISD increases summer meals. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p10
Provides information on the program of the Houston Independent School District in Houston, Texas and food service company ARAMARK that provides meals for students at the school district. Statistics on the number of breakfast and lunch served at schools in the summer of 1999; Dishes available for...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p16
Presents news concerning the restaurant sector in the United States as of March 2004. Denial by Aramark Corp. of a newspaper report that claimed that the food management firms has been serving substandard and unsafe food to inmates at jails in Tarrant County, Texas; School districts selected by...
- Exceeding Expectations. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p70
The article reports on a celebratory luncheon held by food service operator Aramark. The year-end celebratory luncheon is for the 60 staff members in the foodservice department at Warren County School District in North Warren, Pennsylvania. Justin Tech, foodservice director and executive chef at...
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the addition of two dining centers at the Wilmington, Delaware headquarter of AstraZeneca PLC as part of its property expansion and in conjunction with a renewal of its contract with Aramark. Comments from Robert Gannon, food and mall services coordinator; Total number of the...
- Aramark ends $3.3 million jail contract with Texas county. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the end of the contract between Aramark Corp. and several jails in Tarrant County, Texas. Terms of the contract; Complaints of the commissioners about problems with food service at the jails; Denial of the allegations by the company.