MBIA's Elliott honored at fete
- MBIA CEO David Elliott retires, bond insurer names Joseph Brown successor. Heaton, Kenneth; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p30
Reports on the retirement of David H. Elliott as chief executive officer of bond insurer MBIA Inc. in the United States. Reaction of Elliott about his retirement; Fitch IBCA Inc. executive David T. Litvack's reaction about the retirement.
- MBIA chairman's exit caps a quarter-century of growth. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30640, p1
Focuses on David Elliott's resignation as chairman of the United States-based insurance company, MBIA Inc. Evolution from a joint venture into the major triple-A rate monoline financial guaranty insurance company; Market capitalization; Business acumen of Elliott.
- MBIA kicks off the holidays aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid. Editorial Staff // Asset Securitization Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Reports on the holiday party hosted by MBIA Inc. aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid in 2001. Financial services executives who attended the event.
- MBIA Inc. Names New Controller. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p5
Reports on the appointment of Douglas Hamilton as controller of United States firm MBIA Inc. Hamilton's career background.
- Dunton Named MBIA Chief Operating Officer. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Cites the appointment of Gary Dunton as chief operating officer of MBIA Inc. Dunton's contributions to the growth of the securities company.
- MBIA's Jay Brown to Step Down From Board. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32547, p6
The article reports that executive chairman of MBIA Inc. Jay Brown announced that he will step down from the company's board in May 2007. It is expected that current CEO Gary Dunton will be elected the new chairman when Brown's term expires at the next annual stockholders' meeting. The...
- MBIA promotes two veteran VPs. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/24/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30337, p27
Announces the promotion of financial executives Richard L. Weill and Neil G. Budnick to top positions at MBIA Inc. Responsibilities entailed with the positions; Impetus for the two promotions.
- MBIA Hires Managing Director for Strategic Planning. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p6
Reports that Armonk, New York-based insurer MBIA Inc. has hired William C. Fallon as managing director for strategic planning. Career highlights; Responsibilities of Fallon; Specialized financial services provided by MBIA.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;9/29/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p12
The article presents news concerning executives in the credit union industry. Andrew Spirrison was promoted to regional manager of retail delivery at Forum Credit Union. David Elliott was elected to the board of the North Carolina Credit Union League. Dallas Zulli was promoted to vice president...