- THE 'TIE' THAT BINDS. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;5/6/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that Spanish director Pedro Almodovar will be directing the film "La Piel Que Habito," starring Antonio Banderas in Spain.
- MATADOR (Film). Kael, Pauline // New Yorker;11/21/88, Vol. 64 Issue 40, p36
Reviews the film "Matador," directed by Pedro Almodovar and starring Antonio Banderas.
- Pedro AlmodÃ³var. Lamphier, Jason; Breen, Matthew; Broverman, Neal; Eleveld, Kerry; Garcia, Michelle; Harmon, Andrew; Jameson, John; Kinser, Jeremy; McDonald, Patrick Range; Ring, Trudy // Advocate;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 1033/1034, p80
The article focuses on the career of motion picture director Pedro AlmodÃ³var. Particular attention is given to his film "Broken Embraces," starring Penelope Cruz. AlmodÃ³var comments on the storyline of the character Ernesto Jr., a gay male teen with a homophobic father. The director...
- February 8, 1994: Antonio Banderas goes gay. Romesburg, Don // Advocate;03/27/2001, Issue 834, p20
Recounts actor Antonio Banderas' depiction of a gay character in several movies. Movies where Banderas played a gay role; Banderas' comment on doing gay roles; Tom Hanks' description of Banderas as his lover in the movie 'Philadelphia'.
- THE SKIN I LIVE IN. Brunner, Rob // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2011, Issue 1168/1169, p57
The article previews the film "The Skin I Live In," starring Antonio Banderas and Elena Anaya, directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var.
- NOT JUST SKIN DEEP. PORTWOOD, JERRY // Out;Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p58
The article offers information on the movie "The Skin I Live In," starring Antonio Banderas and Jan Cornet and directed by Pedro Almodovar.
- The Skin I Live In (Lapiel que habito 2011). Regan, Patrick // Film Matters;Spring2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p49
The article reviews the film "The Skin I Live in," directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var and starring Antonio Banderas.
- TIE ME UP! TIE ME DOWN! (Film). T.R. // New Yorker;6/11/90, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p28
Reviews the film "Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!" starring Antonio Banderas and directed by Pedro Almodovar.
- THE CURRENT CINEMA: Red on Red. Kael, Pauline // New Yorker;5/16/88, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p96
Reviews the motion picture "Matador," directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var and starring Antonio Banderas.