- THE 'TIE' THAT BINDS. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;5/6/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that Spanish director Pedro Almodovar will be directing the film "La Piel Que Habito," starring Antonio Banderas in Spain.
- MATADOR (Film). Kael, Pauline // New Yorker;11/21/88, Vol. 64 Issue 40, p36
Reviews the film "Matador," directed by Pedro Almodovar and starring Antonio Banderas.
- February 8, 1994: Antonio Banderas goes gay. Romesburg, Don // Advocate;03/27/2001, Issue 834, p20
Recounts actor Antonio Banderas' depiction of a gay character in several movies. Movies where Banderas played a gay role; Banderas' comment on doing gay roles; Tom Hanks' description of Banderas as his lover in the movie 'Philadelphia'.
- Pedro AlmodÃ³var. Lamphier, Jason; Breen, Matthew; Broverman, Neal; Eleveld, Kerry; Garcia, Michelle; Harmon, Andrew; Jameson, John; Kinser, Jeremy; McDonald, Patrick Range; Ring, Trudy // Advocate;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 1033/1034, p80
The article focuses on the career of motion picture director Pedro AlmodÃ³var. Particular attention is given to his film "Broken Embraces," starring Penelope Cruz. AlmodÃ³var comments on the storyline of the character Ernesto Jr., a gay male teen with a homophobic father. The director...
- THE SKIN I LIVE IN. Brunner, Rob // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2011, Issue 1168/1169, p57
The article previews the film "The Skin I Live In," starring Antonio Banderas and Elena Anaya, directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var.
- Labyrinth of Passion. G. M. // Sight & Sound;Nov2007, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p86
A review of the DVD release of the motion picture "Labyrinth of Passion," starring Cecilia Roth and Antonio Banderas and directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var, is presented.
- NOT JUST SKIN DEEP. PORTWOOD, JERRY // Out;Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p58
The article offers information on the movie "The Skin I Live In," starring Antonio Banderas and Jan Cornet and directed by Pedro Almodovar.
- MATADOR (Film). // New Yorker;11/28/88, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p22
Reviews the motion picture "Matador," directed by Pedro AlmodÃ³var, starring Antonio Banderas and Assumpta Serna.
- MATADOR (FILM). // New Yorker;1/23/89, Vol. 64 Issue 49, p18
Reviews the film "Matador," starring Antonio Banderas and Assumpta Serna, directed by Pedro Almodovar.