Texas Children's Hospital snubs sector trends with new sale
- Texas Children's Hospital Refunding ARS With $300 Million of VR and Term Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p5
The article reports that the Texas Children's Hospital will refund auction-rate debt sold in 2007 with proceeds from negotiated sales of $300 million of variable-rate and term debt issued by the Harris County Health Facilities Development Corp. The bonds will be issued in three equal series,...
- Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Plans $354M Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;5/7/2015, p28
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Children's Hospital to issue $354 million debt that include fixed and variable rate bonds to fund a major expansion, with Wells Fargo Securities LLC and JP Morgan CHase & Co. as senior managers and Harris County Cultural Education Facilities Finance...
- Texas Children's Hospital Plans 19-Story Tower in Houston. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p53
The article reports on Texas Children's Hospital's expansion plan for its facility at Texas Medical Center (TMC) in Houston that includes renovation of the emergency center, additional intensive care unit (ICU) beds and a facility for Texas Children's Heart Center.
- A Virtual Pillory. Peters, Rita C. // R&D Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Plant Conservation Science Center in Chicago, Illinois and one on the Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, Texas, and another on opinions from laboratory designers on trends in...
- A Healing Heart. Cohen, Ilisa // Working Mother;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p54
The article focuses on Filipina nurse coordinator Bella Belleza-Bascon at the Texas Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. It states that Belleza-Bascon has always wanted to help moms successfully deliver their healthy babies. Accordingly, Belleza-Bascon's experiences make her better at her job...
- Aircuity Congratulates Texas Children's Hospital on Receiving the TurnKey Facility of the Year Award. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/12/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Texas Children's Hospital, Dallas, Texas has received the TurnKey Facility of the Year Award at the TurnKey Conference held in Baltimore Maryland.
- Farouk Systems and Pageant Winners Visit Texas Children's Hospital. M. R. // American Salon;May2012, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p109
The article reports that Farouk Systems founder and chairman Farouk Shami along with Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes and Miss Teen USA 2011 Danielle Doty, visited Texas Children's Hospital, Dallas, Texas, in March 2012, as part of the ongoing partnership with the Miss Universe Organization.
- Dr. Kamlesh Kukreja Made Head of Radiology at Texas Children's Hospital. // News India Times;1/31/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p18
The article announces that Dr. Kamlesh U. Kukreja, a radiology, pediatric cancer, and venous thrombosis expert, has been appointed as chief of Interventional Radiology in the Department of Pediatric Radiology at Texas Children's Hospital.
- 4 Steps to Managing Supply Chain in Labor and Delivery. Wagner, Karen // Healthcare Cost Containment;Aug2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the strategies to manage supply chain in delivery given by the Texas Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. The four strategies include removing the supply chain functions from clinical staff so that supply chain staff can collaborate with clinical staff in selecting...