Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development
- Kentwood Is A Solid Commercial Investment. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/23/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 30, pB1
Reports on the bidding for the Kentwood Justice Center bonds in Michigan. Worth of the property; Reason behind the property's ability to attract bids from investors.
- Money to the Rescue. // Money (14446219);Jul2002, p114
Offers pieces of advice on real property investments. Investment on an insurance bond plan; Management of share funds; Considerations for endowment bonds.
- Will growth bring lower taxes? Wolbrecht, Ray // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/23/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p4A
The author reflects on the 40% increase on property taxes in Kyle, Texas which opposes the road bonds.
- Michigan Town Eyes Big Tax for District. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/11/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33448, p1
The article reports on the plan of the town of Sylvan, Michigan to impose a steep property-tax hike on its residents to cover the payments on bonds issued to support the special assessment district.
- Developing a Workout. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on the plan of the Fontana, California, City Council to evaluate proposals aimed at helping improve repayment on a troubled multi-million dollar 1991 Mello-Roos bond issue that defaulted twice in 2000. Proposal to rezone the land; Purchase of delinquent property at a reduced price.
- You need more than stocks. // Medical Economics;1/25/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p18
Presents alternative investments to help investment portfolio through difficult market times in the U.S. Bonds; Hedge funds; Real estate.
- The Next Unsinkable Ship? VOYLES, BENNETT // Mortgage Banking;Oct2009, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p94
The article discusses the significant role of covered bonds as a funding mechanism for the real estate lending institutions in the U.S. It examines the invention and design of covered bonds by King of Prussia Frederick the Great in 1769. It notes the prevention of covered bonds for the...
- Contra Costa County Courts Real Estate Managers. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;5/19/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the efforts of Contra Costa County Employees' Retirement System to search for one or more real estate managers. Total value of the retirement plan; Information on the pension obligation bonds issued by the plan in May 2003.
- $10 million bond secures 680 acres of open space. Johnson, Frances // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/19/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that a $10 million bond approved by Park City voters in 2004 has secured 680 acres of open space land in Snyderville Basin, Salt Lake City, Utah. The purchase comprises approximately 340 acres near Kimball Junction, along the entry corridor to the city, as well as roughly 340...