Nonprofit behind on Missouri Projects
- Housing agency plans Hillyard upgrades. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);11/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 23, pA9
The article reports on the expectation of Spokane Housing Authority to save hundreds of thousands of dollars through a 4.9 million dollars loan to refinance higher-interest debt and to pay for 900,000 dollars in upgrades of two Hillyard-area apartment complexes in Washington.
- FHA Changing Pricing. // Origination News;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the house pricing modification by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) for refinancing its subprime borrowers into more affordable insured loans and attract more prospective lenders in the U.S.
- Plots of Gold. Grillo, Jerry // Georgia Trend;Jun2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p55
Reports the impact of affordable housing and low taxes to retirees in Georgia. Needs of retirees; Quality of life of retirees; Details on the retirement benefits of employees.
- Right place at the right time. // NEA Today;Mar97, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the suggestion of Barbara Holloway, an intensive accounting and computing teacher at Bedford High School in BedFord, Ohio about deciding where to live when retiring. Factors to be considered in choosing a place; Considerations she suggested in relocating; Top United States retirement...
- Affordable housing review ruled out on apartments. // Planning (14672073);10/23/2015, Issue 2015, p26
The article reports the ruling by an inspector as of late October 2015, stating that a planning obligation providing a review mechanism for affordable housing provision in the proposed 38 retirement flat project in East Sussex, England was not needed for the scheme.
- Housing Authority Bonds Slide. Shields, Yvette // National Mortgage News;12/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p6
The article offers information on the low performance of the capital revenue refunding bonds of the Chicago Housing Authority in 2006 due to the lower debt service coverage ratios from federal funds based from the rating of Standard and Poor's in the U.S.
- 3 Tips for Personal-Debt Settlement: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;8/18/2015, p1
Retirees who can no longer afford to settle their debts because of job loss, business failure and other misfortunes may seek a one-time-payment settlement with their creditors; Plus, ways in which retirees can tap their portfolio using various strategies.
- Macomb County, Mich., Eying $260M OPEB Bonds in Early 2015. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/15/2014, Issue 34226, p22
The article discusses the plan of Macomb County, Michigan to bring 260 million U.S. dollars of bonds to market in March 2015 to finance its retiree health care debt. It notes the delay in the county's plan to sell its other post-employment benefits liabilities bonds by the end 2014. It also...
- Condo Workouts Breed Innovation. Hudgins, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;May2008, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the steps taken by condominium owners in the United States to cover debt service or unload their assets altogether. According to the author, some condo owners are converting an entire development to apartments, while others use auctions, sales of individual units and...