Holbert assumes JM 'Applied Marketing section editorship, seeks more marketing managers' articles
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p3
The article presents the recommendation to inform and bring any error to the periodical editor's attention through phone, fax and electronic mail.
- Corrections. // Granite City Press-Record;7/31/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 61, pA2
The article presents address of managing editor for submitting queries regarding the accuracy of issues.
- Web 'Exclusive' stories dig deeper. Vogt, Willie // Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 129 Issue 12, p110
The article features the Web "Exclusive" section of the "The Farmer" and notes that it is a special material the editor of this magazine.
- Journal of Marketing Research. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Aug2007, Vol. 44 Issue 3, pi
This feature presents editorial information related to the periodical "Journal of Marketing Research." The article also presents computer network resource information pertaining to the periodical. Contact information for the editor and the assistant to the editor is provided. Also noted is...
- Next JM editor Cunningham announces 11 section editors. // Marketing News;5/1/1981, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the appointment of section editors for the "Journal of Marketing" of the American Marketing Association by William H. Cunningham, who will become editor of the periodical on July 1, 1981. Names of the editors and their respective sections; Contribution of Jerry Wind, predecessor of...
- 60sec. With Liz Vaccariello. Vaccariello, Liz // MediaWeek;10/2/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p23
The article presents an interview with Liz Vaccariello, editor in chief of "Prevention." According to her, she plans to increase the number of stories in their cover. She will replace the magazine's current News & Trends section with a health section. Vaccariello claims that their target...
- GLOSSAIRE. // Revue Fran�aise du Marketing;dec2004, Issue 200, p81
Presents the glossary section of the periodical "Revue Francaise du Marketing."
- Branding offers an edge to those that wish to get ahead. Smith, Craig; Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);2/28/2002, p19
Discusses the introduction of another column on a marketing journal in Great Britain. Efforts of marketers to achieve competitive advantage in the marketing field; Comparison on the convergence existing in marketing, advertising and sales promotion sector; Commitment of the journal to provide...
- A letter from the Editors-in-Chief. Gianturco, Franco A.; Raimond, Jean-Michel // European Physical Journal D -- Atoms, Molecules, Clusters & Opti;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p329
The article presents the letter from the editors-in-chief depicting the welcoming of European Journals which prefer to merge with European Physical Journal D (EPJ D). Czechoslovak Journal of Physics will merge with EPJ D by January 2007, and will help to expand the Plasma Physics section. Acta...