- 1995 walleye guide. Murray, Jeff // Outdoor Life;May95, Vol. 195 Issue 5, p64
Focuses on walleye fish. Eating habits; Habitat; Range; Fishing technique.
- Introduction. // Successful Walleye Fishing;1999, p4
The article discusses various topics covered in the book "Successful Walleye Fishing," including behavior of walleye, basic techniques for walleye fishing, and fishing equipment.
- 'Eye lights. Sternberg, Dick // Outdoor Life;Mar97, Vol. 199 Issue 3, p62
Discusses techniques and tactics in walleyes fishing. Mystery surrounding walleyes; Understanding the behavior of walleyes; Classification of walleyes; Feeding behavior of walleyes; Weather condition for walleye fishing.
- 9 Tips for Dog-Days Walleye. Ellis, Gord // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2009, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p22
The article offers suggestions for great summer walleye fishing. It mentions that walleye are active in the evening and it advises anglers to be prepared for dealing with hooks, motors, and nets. It states that if walleye are in 15 feet deeper, one of the best means to catch them is with the use...
- Sound ideas. Gwizdz, Bob // Outdoor Life;Aug94, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p38
Discusses the effectiveness of using rattle baits to catch walleyes. Advantages of rattle baits over conventional lipped floating/diving crankbaits; Suitability of rattle baits got fishing over weed beds, stumps, or other obstructions; Walleye behavior; Importance of the sound produced by a...
- Troll, troll, troll your boat. Winkelman, Babe // Dakota Country;May2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p78
The article discusses the walleye fishing technique of trolling weedline edges of lakes, the area where aquatic vegetation meets open water. It is noted walleye are attracted to the line because it affords them cover while seeking prey. Types of aquatic vegetation which are particularly...
- Evaluating management strategies for eastern Bering Sea walleye pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) in a changing environment. Ianelli, James N.; Hollowed, Anne B.; Haynie, Alan C.; Mueter, Franz J.; Bond, Nicholas A. // ICES Journal of Marine Science / Journal du Conseil;Jul2011, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p1297
Ianelli, J. N., Hollowed, A. B., Haynie, A. C., Mueter, F. J., and Bond, N. A. 2011. Evaluating management strategies for eastern Bering Sea walleye pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) in a changing environment. â€“ ICES Journal of Marine Science, 68: 1297â€“1304.The impacts of climate...
- Little-Run Walleyes. Kulpa, Jack // Field & Stream;Sep2000, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p44
Discusses the migration pattern of walleyes in early autumn.
- Some Walleye Regulations Change on July 1. // Out of Doors;Jun2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the change in minimum size limits for harvest of walleyes on Lakes Sharpe and Francis Case and on the Missouri River below Fort Randall Dam downstream to the South Dakota-Nebraska border. The 15-inch minimum size limit will temporarily be removed for the months of July and...