SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- ECD to sell shares, hopes for up to $300 million. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;10/31/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p2
This article reports that Energy Conversion Devices Inc. plans to raise up to $300 million by offering additional shares for sale. This was according to an Oct. 25 shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- FelCor Sells $525M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p29
The article reports that FelCor Lodging Trust managed to sell senior secured notes worth 525 million U.S. dollars.
- The Securities And Exchange Commission. // Congressional Digest;Mar1989, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p70
Presents excerpts from `The Work of the SEC' (Securities and Exchange Commission). Composition; Division of Corporation Finance; Division of Market Regulation; Division of Investment Management and Enforcement.
- Federal Securities And Merger Laws. // Congressional Digest;Mar1989, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p68
Presents excerpts from the US Securities and Exchange Commission's 1988 publication `The Work of the SEC.' Considers laws from 1933 to 1988 which regulate the securities market and corporate mergers.
- SEC proposal for abbreviated financial statements put on... // CPA Journal;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p11
Reports on reactions to Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) proposal for abbreviated financial statements. Details of proposal; Examination of reactions; Background information on SEC; Views from officials.
- The SEC's Annual Report to Congress. Coffey, William J.; Illiano, Gary // CPA Journal;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p42
Presents information on the 1994 annual report of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to Congress. Brief history on SEC; Contact points for SEC's 1994 Annual Report to Congress; Information on report. INSET: SEC proposed rules for use of abbreviated financial statements...
- Investing made easier. // Consumer Reports;Oct95, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p637
Features the short form prospectus approved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Content; Disadvantages; Companies using the short-form prospectus in tandem with the full-length version.
- SEC slates small business meeting. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/18/98, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p27
Reports that the US Securities and Exchange Commission will hold a small business town hall meeting on May 28, 1998, at the Moyer Student Union Ballroom at the Las Vegas, Nevada-based University of Nevada. Contact information.
- Clearing firms work with SEC to stop fraud. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p4
Presents information pertaining to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission working with clearing firms, to help detect fraudulent practices. Details on what they plan to do; Mention of rule changes; Proposition of more cooperation between the different entities; Information on...