SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Students say `can-do' for charity in Calif. food drive. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p88
Reports on McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant's food drive that benefited Union Station Foundation, a homeless shelter in Pasadena, California. Competition among high schools to improve the quality of the community.
- Giant crab busted. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan97, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p40
Presents information on the McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant in Corte Madera, California. Elimination of crab; What was the problem with the crab; Conclusion on the issue of the crab.
- McCormick & Schmick's, the Capital Grille join restaurant line-up at Hughes Center. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 37, Insite p1
Reports that McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant and the Capital Grille Restaurant will open a branch in Howard Hughes Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Other locations of the restaurants' franchises; Menu; Lease agreements.
- Boston. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p26
Reports the increased demand for restaurant spaces in Boston, Massachusetts. Expansion of the McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant; Problems faced by restaurant operators; Launch of several local food chains.
- Cookoff at the McCormick and Schmick's Corral. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;11/08/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p60
Evaluates Irvine, California-based restaurant McCormick and Schmick's. Menu specialties; Cost of entrees; Business hours; Interior decoration; Ambience.
- Reeling out tip-top starters, on-and-off entrees. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;02/22/99, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p35
Profiles Portland, Oregon-based restaurant McCormick & Schmick's. Business hours; House specialties; Ambience.
- Big Santa Ana Redevelopment Project Signs on Builders. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;9/14/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p42
The article offers news brief related to the construction industry in California. City Ventures LLC is planning to work for a big project near its headquarter in Santa Ana. Advanced Real Estate Services Inc. has added Santa Ana complex into its business portfolio. Grubb and Ellis Co. said that...
- Brokerage Could Be Looking at HQ Move to Chicago, NY, After Month of Changes. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;11/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the personnel changes at the real estate trust Grubb & Ellis Co. in Santa Ana, California. It says that the firm has hired a chief executive and new institutional investors and rid itself of more than 60 million dollars of near-term debt since October 2009. On the other...
- Thompson To Start Non-Traded REIT Targeting Retail. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;12/8/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p39
The article reports on the launch of the real estate investment trust (REIT) by Tony Thompson, former chairman of Santa Ana-based Grubb and Ellis Co. in California. Thompson is looking to start up a related business, TNP Strategic Retail Trust Inc. The REIT is looking to raise up to a billion...