Warburg Pincus's Diabetes Roll-up
- Financial Engines Invests in Warburg Pincus' Mutual Fund Store. Diakantonis, Demitri // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/6/2015, p1
Following recent deals for Polaris and Ssaris' hedge fund of funds assets, the buyer is expanding its in-person financial advice services
- LOOKING FOR OIL PRICES TO GUSH. Wyatt, John // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p139
Features an interview with Anthony Orphanos, manager of the Warburg Pincus Growth and Income fund. The fund's three-year annual rate of return; His approach to investing; Why he is buying oil services stocks in May 1995; Stock picks including Schlumberger, Baker Hughes and Halliburton; Capital...
- Warburg Pincus Invests $92M in Drug Ingredient Maker Laurus Labs. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/3/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 53, p14
The article reports on the investment made by private equity firm Warburg Pincus in the Indian pharmaceutical firm Laurus Labs Private Ltd. in 2014.
- Investors Boost Aeolus Capital To Over $1 Billion In Bermuda. // National Underwriter / P&C;1/8/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p25
The article reports that the capital base of the Bermuda Islands-based insurance company, Aeolus Ltd., was increased through cash infusion from a group of investors. The investors include Warburg Pincus and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity. Aeolus operates as an unrated reinsurance platform...
- Singapore SWF to Acquire 50% of Santander's Custody Operations. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2014, p91
Banco Santander also plans to grow its custody business by entering into a definitive agreement with an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, a global private equity firm focused on growth investing.
- Warburg, Blackstone Invest In Oil Sands. K. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/8/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p3
The article reports on the decision of Warburg Pincus and The Blackstone Group to capitalize on the bitumen energy opportunity in the Cold Lake oil sands region in Alberta with their announcement of a joint $262.8 million investment in Calgary, Alberta-based Osum Oil Sands. Osum is planning to...
- Delonex Energy Announces $600 Million Investment Led By Warburg Pincus To Fund Oil & Gas Exploration In Central And East. // World Mining News;6/16/2013, p1
The article reports that global private equity firm Warburg Pincus has agreed to invest 600 million dollars in Delonex Energy, a start-up exploration and production company and a subsidiary of Delonex Energy Ltd. The company's key strategic areas include the East and Central African Rift System,...
- Tianyu Receives $77.2Mn from Warburg Pincus. // EmergingMarketsNOW;6/25/2008, p7
The article reports that Beijing Tianyu Communication Equipment, a mobile phone company, received $77.2 million investment from Warburg Pincus & Co. (WP), a private equity firm, in China. With this, WP's investment in the country has reached $1.9 billion wherein Tianyu is the first mobile phone...
- Warburg Pincus to Invest US$175 MN in Titan. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the approval of Warburg Pincus & Co. to become a strategic investor of Titan Petrochemicals Group Ltd. and China Storage Co. in China. Warburg Pincus will invest about $175 million in Titan and another $100 million in China Storage Co. The investment will support the...