The CFO OutTakes
- Domino's promotes two executives. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;9/17/2007 Part One, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p1
The article announces various promotions at Domino's Pizza Inc. including Patrick Doyle's promotion to the newly created position of the president of Domino's U.S.A. and the promotion of CFO, David Mounts, to the position of executive vice president of distribution and procurement.
- PEOPLE. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2014, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p14
Several personnel changes are presented including appointment of Richard E. Allison as president of Domino's Pizza's International division, promotion of Michael T. Lawton as chief financial officer (CFO) at Domino's, and appointment of Richard Linley as president of Wine Council Of Ontario.
- Domino's doles out deep dish and delivery. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p12
Reports on developments at Domino's Pizza. Company's search for a top marketing executive; Advertising campaign for Domino's deep-dish pies; Efforts against Little Caesar's delivery campaign.
- Domino's airmails love to Bosnia with Cards, Cupid and kids. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p36
Reports that Domino's Pizza Inc. stores has offered `Cards from Cupid' for American soldiers in Bosnia.
- Domino's Pizza delivers campaign with emphasis on quality. Kramer, Louise // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Domino's Pizza's marketing strategy emphasizing product quality rather than on quick delivery. Company's brand repositioning; Television advertisements that changed customers' perceptions about the quality of the chain's food; Slogan for the advertisement.
- Domino's names agency-review finalists. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p14
Reports that Domino's Pizza has narrowed the search for its new agency of record to replace Grey Advertising. Names of the finalists.
- Domino's thin crust debuts. Roy, Amy Krauss // Crain's Detroit Business;8/30/93, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p30
Announces Domino's Pizza Inc.'s introduction of its extra crispy thin crust pizza. Participation of other outlets.
- Dominino's picked up from a fall. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p1
Presents information on Domino's Pizza Incorporated. Identification of problems which the company encountered; Factors influencing these problems; Net profit which the company recorded in 1995.
- Domino's dominates the quirky promos. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p12
Reports on Domino's Pizza's promotional strategy focusing on the 125th anniversary celebration of the literary classic, Leo Tolstoy's `War and Peace.'