INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A
- Syndicated Loans Flex with Market Flux. Stuart, Scott // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Presents information on the syndicated loan market in the United States. Leverage in syndicated loan prices; Flexible pricing of syndicated loan transactions; How the loan structures increased the uncertainty about the financing for mergers and acquisitions.
- Syndicated Loans Issued for M&A Dip: Hand in Hand with Malingering M&A Market, Syndicated Issuance Slips. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on a decline in mergers&acquisitions-related (M&A) syndicated loan issuance in the U.S. for first half of 2001. Comparison of syndicated loan issuance in the first half of 2001 with that in 2000; M&A companies responsible for decline in syndicated loan issuance; Impact of the decline on...
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Continue to Slide. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that syndicated loans for merger and acquisitions continue to slide in 2002. Statistics gathered by Thomson Financial; Reason for the continued decline of syndicated loans; Factors that affect the syndicated loan market.
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Dip in First Half. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the decrease in merger and acquisition-related syndicated loan issuance in the U.S. for the first half of 2002.
- M&A drives loan market to `a totally new level' in 1999. Phadungchai, Naruth // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the impact of merger and acquisition activities on the syndicated loan market in the United States in 1999. Concept called enabling currency; Structural shift of the loan market; Commercial and investment banks' anticipation of the expected types of financing that will be coming into...
- Manitowoc Loan Launches. J. N. // Bank Loan Report;4/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p2
Reports on the launch of syndicated loans backing the acquisition of Potain crane unit by Manitowoc Co. from Legris Industries.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/5/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 31, p18
Presents charts and graph depicting the merger and acquisitions in the U.S. as of August 2002. Percentage of the target public deals; Amount of syndicated loans; Target acquisitions of the company.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/1/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 13, p44
Presents graph and charts depicting the merger and acquisitions in the U.S. as of March 2002. List of target merger and acquisition advisers; account of the largest acquisition-related syndicated loans.
- 2d-Quarter Leveraged Lending a Record $88B. WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;7/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 125, p4
Looks at the increase in leveraged syndicated lending in the United States in the second quarter of 1999. Role of financing for mergers and acquisitions in the increase; Decline in overall syndicated lending.