THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p18
Presents a chart listing initial public offerings as of October 5, 2005. StealthGas; State National Bancshares Inc.; VistaPrint Ltd.; Avalon Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Caribou Coffee Co. Inc.; Genomic Health Inc.
- Maidenform Cuts Loss in 2nd Qtr. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/31/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 46, p5
Reports on a decrease in the second-quarter losses incurred by Maidenform Brands Inc. for the period ended July 2, 2005. Net income posted by the firm for the period; Views of CEO Thomas Ward on the financial performance; Decision of the company to go public on July 22, 2005.
- Maidenform Off to Strong Start. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the stock market performance of innerwear firm Maidenform Brands Inc. in its first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on July 22, 2005. Amount raised by the company in its initial public offering; Total shares issued by the company; Stock price posted in intraday trading.
- Initial Public Offerings in 2005. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p100
Presents a list of initial public offerings of New Jersey-based companies in 2005, ranked by the amount raised in the offering. Rockwood Holdings; Maidenform Brands; Adams Respiratory Therapeutics.
- An OK Year For IPOs. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/24/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 17, pB8
Focuses on Michigan-based firms that launched initial public offerings (IPO) in 2005 according to Renaissance Capital. ITC Holdings; North Pointe Holdings; Tarpon Industries.
- ITC Holdings aims to juice up its profits by acquisitions. Lane, Amy; Bommarito, Intern Laura // Crain's Detroit Business;8/22/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p4
The article reports that ITC Holdings Corp. is on the lookout for other Midwest electricity transmission systems it might buy. The Novi-based company, whose International Transmission Co. operates Southeast Michigan's electricity-transmission system, plans this year to start working toward an...
- ITC to offer stock to help pay for $867M acquisition. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/2/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the business planning of ITC Holdings Corp. The company based in Novi, Michigan, has announced a public offering of nearly 6.7 million new shares of common stock to finance its acquisition of Michigan Electric Transmission Co. The acquisition will cost the company $867...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p15
Presents an overview of the initial public offering market in the United States compiled as of October 2005. Stocks; Stock transactions by Cogdell Spencer, Cbeyond Communications, CBOT Holdings, Hercules Offshore and others.
- Hercules, Mediacom Plan Bond Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/17/2014, p18
The article focuses on the combined $500 million bond deals offered by Houston, Texas-based oil drilling equipment provider Hercules Offshore Inc. and and Mediacom Broadband LLC. A yield between 6.625% and 6.75% indicated by the price negotiation is mentioned. The affirmation of Standard & Poor...