Since Earth Day
- Mid-Hudson helps pass bond and now plans pitch for funds. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/25/96, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p47
Reports that Mid-Hudson River Valley counties that played a key role in the passage of Governor George Pataki's environmental bond issue will ask the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) officials for a share of the $1.75 billion grant. Supporters of the environmental...
- Report questions enforcement. // Chemical Week;7/22/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 27, p57
Focuses on a report by the New York Assembly's Environmental Conservation committee regarding the environmental enforcement under Governor George Pataki's administration. Details on the drop in enforcement actions in the 1996-1997 period; Implication of the report; Views of the New York...
- Governor Pataki urges all New Yorkers to rekindle the spirit of Earth Day 1970. // Conservationist;Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p2
Presents New York State Governor George Pataki's letter to New Yorkers calling for a reaffirmation of commitment to environmental partnership and revival of the spirit of Earth Day 1970.
- New law switches electricity taxes. // Crain's New York Business;10/05/98, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p12
Presents information pretaining to governmental issues in New York. Concerns regarding the law which was signed by Governor George Pataki, which removes the gross receipts tax liability of commercial landlords who supply electricity to their tenants; Reference to a draft rule issued by the...
- Business leaders greet Pataki with numbers and enthusiasm. Crotty, Gail V. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p1
Reports on New York Governor George Pataki's 1995 visit to Hudson Valley, New York. Message of careful cost-cutting and reduction in government size and business regulations; Focus on worker's compensation as an area that requires the greatest change; Comments on the State University of New...
- Hosting the governor requires preparations, security measures. Crotty, Gail V. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the preparations at the Mid-Hudson Valley Conference Center luncheon during the New York Governor George Pataki's 1995 visit to Hudson Valley. Security measures; Complications from members of the country club.
- Pataki hails signing of $17 million Sterling Forest funding by Clinton. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/25/96, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p43
Reports on Governor George Pataki's commendation for President Clinton for signing into law a legislation that will allow New York and New Jersey to move forward with their agreement to protect Sterling Forest. Implications of the acquisition of Sterling Forest; Agreement to protect and...
- Inaugural fund-raiser. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;12/12/94, Vol. 10 Issue 50, p6
Reports on New York Governor-elect George Pataki's post-election fund-raiser for the January 1, 1995 inauguration.
- Politicians live (and die) by their images. Duby, Christopher Y. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/29/95, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p4
Opinion. Comments on the projected image of New York Governor George Pataki. Maintenance of the image of Pataki; Upsides and downsides of images.