PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p42
Presents updates on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of November 2005. Promotion of Bob Peyton at Amity Entertainment; Appointment of Mike Connelly at FSN Arizona; Schedule of the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association's 39th annual convention in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- CTAM PREVIEW: SPARKS MAY FLY IN SEATTLE. Scanlon, Mavis // Cable World (10427228);7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p16
Reports on upgrades made by cable television operators to their networks in the U.S. as of July 2003. Amount spent in upgrading the networks; Information on the annual summit of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing; Message from Char Beales, president of the association.
- Cable sees answer in better marketing. Atkinson, Claire; Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;7/26/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 30, p23
Focuses on issues discussed during the 2004 Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Products that contribute to confusion among consumers; Significance of satellite services to the cable industry; Concern raised by Donny Deutsch, CEO of...
- ROI Measurement Still Falls Short. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;1/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p19
Looks into the employment of branded entertainment in the U.S. television broadcast industry. Discussion on the return of investments on branded entertainment at the National Association of Television Program Executives conference in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2005; Benefits of branded...
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. Conference from the National Cable Television Cooperative to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada; Dates set for the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Research Conference in San Diego, California;...
- SNTA Splits Its Show Into Three. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;11/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 47, p34
Offers updates on the Syndicated Network Television Association (SNTA) as of November 24, 2003. Information on the three scheduled conferences of SNTA in 2004; Expected attendance for the three conferences; Examples of syndicated television programs in the U.S.; Potential candidates for the...
- Assn News. // CableFAX Daily;2/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p3
Presents an update on events related to cable television in the U.S. to be held in 2006. Information on the Women in a Cable Television Forum; Seminars to be held by the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers; Performance of Roger MGuinn at the annual Broadcast Cable Financial Management...
- Mitch Burg's Youth Movement. Chunovic, Louis // Broadcasting & Cable;3/8/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p10A
Focuses on the second annual upfront conference of the Syndicated Network Television Association (SNTA) in the U.S. in March 2004. Comments from Mitch Burg, SNTA president; Differences between the New York SNTA conference and the 2003 event; Range of issues covered.
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/3/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 14, p28
Presents a calendar of events in the cable and television industry in the U.S. in April 2006. North American Broadcasters Association' 2006 Annual General Meeting & Conference; Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association Wireless 2006; International Radio & Television Society...