- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p40
Presents information on the market shares of several business enterprises in the U.S. as of November 2005. Percentage of the revenue growth of Charter Communications Inc.; Comparison between the stock prices in Multimedia Index and in Standard & Poor's 500 stock index; Increase in the shares of...
- Intel Q1 Revs to Miss Mark. // Electronic News;3/6/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p48
The article reports on the earnings warning issued by Intel Corp., which downgraded its first quarter 2006 revenue expectation in the U.S. The downgrade was prompted by the slight market share loss and weaker than expected demand. The company expects that expenses will be lower than previously...
- MARKETWATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p16
Reports developments on the stock indexes of business enterprises in the U.S. as of April 2003.
- Fed and earnings key rally. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/23/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 17, p3
Comments on the stock price indexes of business enterprises in the United States. Importance of profit reports in economic forecasting; Percentages of cash positions in equity portfolios; Unpredictability of bear-market rallies.
- Week in review. // Inter@ctive Week;11/03/97, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p55
Presents stock figures of 100 publicly traded interactive communications companies in the Unites States, 50 of which make up the @Net Index while highlighting several of these companies. Names of the companies; Identification of the five top and five worst performers.
- E&P stockwatch. // Editor & Publisher;08/21/99, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p18
Presents charts of the stock index of several newspaper companies in the United States. Includes Belo, Central Newspapers, and Dow Jones and Co; Value, net and percentage change; Number of shares traded.
- BI Stock Index. // Business Insurance;12/8/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p27
Presents stock price indexes of various business enterprises in the U.S.
- Local stocks fall behind as market continues to roll. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;05/26/97, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the diversion of 20 public companies that made up the Meridian/Danzi OC 20 index from the Standard & Poor's 500 index. Reason companies left index; Performance of the OC 20 index for 1997; Information on some companies associated with index.
- BI Stock Index. // Business Insurance;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p43
Presents the stock price indexes of business enterprises in the U.S.