- Straight to the Top. O'Steen, Kathleen // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p23
Deals with the U.S. television program "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" from Bravo. Concept behind the show; Viewership as of October 27, 2003; Background of the television program.
- A New Crop of Breakout Stars. Hibberd, James // Television Week;9/29/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p25
Focuses on several cable TV personalities in the U.S. recognized at the Emmy Awards in September 2003. Award given to the Fab Five of the program "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"; Factors attributed for the success of cable personalities; Profile of several celebrities in cable TV.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p20
Presents an update on television programs in the U.S. Features of the upcoming episodes of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" on Bravo; Launch of the Tennis Channel in several Time Warner Cable systems; TV special of VH1 cable television network featuring music performer Kid Rock.
- NEWS Briefs. // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p3
Presents news briefs on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. Information on the production company to be rolled out by former NBC Studios President Ted Harbert; Launch of the first satellite of Cable Television Systems; Rating of the premier of the television...
- The Insider. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;6/13/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p6
Presents an update on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of June 13, 2005. Resignation of Bill Wheatley from NBC News; National television launch of the quilt shop City Quilter on the program "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."
- BRAVO UNVEILS SIX NEW PROJECTS. ROSE, LACEY // Hollywood Reporter;4/15/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 14, p12
The article reports that Bravo Cable Network is planning to increase its television programs production in the U.S. by 20 percent and has added six new projects in its offerings which include "Jason of Beverly Hills," "Women of Wall Street," and "Gallery Girls."
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p1
Presents news briefs on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. Plans for the game show 'The Mad Science of Rebranding'; Information on the hearings on the public interest obligations of broadcasters to be conducted by the Senate Commerce Committee; Information on...
- The dateline doctor is 'in'. // Brandweek;11/09/98, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p17
Reports on a survey finding that television edged out the doctor as the most prominent source of health-related information among consumers in the United States. Topics that consumers followed most closely on television; Television viewers' favorite source of medical programming; Respondents'...
- Gay-Oriented Nets Queue Up. Hibberd, James // Television Week;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p1A
Focuses on the competition among gay-oriented television networks in the U.S. to become the first 24-hour nationwide cable channel for gays and lesbians. Background on the television networks; Issues faced by the networks; Information on several television programs for gays launched by Bravo.