Season 10 for 'Stargate SG-1'
- SCI FI NET FLIES ON FRIDAY. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/19/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 11, p5
This article reports that the cable television network Sci Fi Channel delivered stratospheric primetime ratings for the season premieres of its July 15, 2005 lineup of scripted series of television programs "Stargate SG-1," "Stargate Atlantis," and "Battlestar Galactica." "Galactica," beginning...
- Nielsen L.A. test finds viewers. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;8/27/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 35, p25
Discusses the findings of the Nielsen Media Research's people-meter test which measured television viewership among Hispanics in Los Angeles, California from June 14 to July 11, 1990. Rate of viewership among Hispanics; Percentage of Spanish-language television program viewership.
- AUDS DISCOVER 'EUREKA' Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;7/20/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the premiere of Sci Fi Channel's "Eureka" was the highest-rated series telecast in the network's history, luring 4.1 million viewers. The television program also topped the night on cable in overall viewers. In addition, it posted a 1.3 million rating/4 share in adults,...
- 'Heroes' super in its Brit bow. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;2/21/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 38, p12
This article discusses the highest audience ratings delivered by a U.S. hit television series "Heroes," for Great Britain's Sci Fi Channel. The series has achieved an exceptional share of 4.4% of the total audience for any specialty channel in the country. The article also speculates on the...
- Sci Fi Renews 'Atlantis,' 'ECW'. Umstead, R. Thomas; Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p14
The article reports on the renewal of popular television series by Sci Fi Channel in the U.S. The said company will bring back original series "Stargate Atlantis" for a fifth season. Season four has averaged 1.39 million viewers for four premiere episodes since the Sept. 28, 2007 debut....
- Howe Takes Sci Fi Reins. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p2
Focuses on the contributions of general manager David Howe to Sci Fi Channel. Background on the management of the science-fiction cable network; Career background of Howe; Comment from USA Network president Bonnie Hammer; Viewership rating of Sci Fi Channel's "Stargate" and "Steven Spielberg...
- Sci Fi picks up 'Stargate' pair. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/25/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 17, p2
Reports that Sci Fi Channel has renewed space operas "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis" in the U.S. Rank of Sci Fi among the basic cablers on Friday nights over the summer; Consideration of "SG-1" as the longest running science fiction drama; Production of "SG-1" by Double Secret Productions.
- 'Idol' on its Games. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the tight competition in terms of viewership between the reality show "American Idol," and the Winter Olympic game coverage.
- M1 Singapore ad raises too many questions. Blower, Charlie // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/3/2008, p15
The author reflects on the controversy over the television advertising in Singapore. He cites the advertisement of M1 Ltd. in the country, which raises question by many of its viewers. TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd. and OMD Singapore. Moreover, he considers that several viewers are irritated on...