Comparing the Job-skill Requirements and Self-fulfillment for a Group of Future Teachers
- TEACHERS' MOTIVATION FOR RECEIVING SECOND EDUCATION (PSYCHOLOGY). Gapanovich-Kajdalova, Ekaterina V. // Problems of Education in the 21st Century;2009, Vol. 13, p161
The requirement for experts, quickly and flexibly adapting to the changing conditions, constantly raising the qualification and level of professional skill assumes presence of steady motivation to mastering by new kinds of activity. Retraining on a speciality Â«Practical psychologyÂ»...
- Factors Affecting Individual Education Demand at the Entrance to University: Adnan Menderes University Sample. Sarpkaya, Ruhi // Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice;Winter2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p475
The aim of this research is to determine the factors affecting individual education demands at the entrance to university. The research is in survey model. The universe of the study consists of 1630 freshmen at the faculties and vocational schools of Adnan Menderes University, Aydin. 574...
- My own personal Kryptonite. BLAND, PIERRE // South Florida Times;9/17/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p6A
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience achieving success and personal fulfillment by utilizing his talents and ability rather than aimlessly exercizing his ambitions.
- College of Agriculture Satellite Campus Student Demographics and Alumni Level of Satisfaction. Peake, J.; Par, B.; Roberts, J. // NACTA Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p10
University of Georgia - Tifton, a satellite campus of the University of Georgia UGA, began offering 4-year degree programs in fall 2003. This descriptive, quantitative study surveyed alumni using an online and email questionnaire to examine demographics, educational background, job experience,...
- Even Sea Shells Sing When You Listen: LET US NOT WASTE PRECIOUS TIME ASKING WHO WE ARE. Hansen, Nancy // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/75, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p550
Presents the text of a speech given by Nancy Hansen, member of the faculty of Purdue University in Indiana, on April 15, 1975, which deals with self-realization.
- PERSONAL COMPONENTS OF STUDENTS SELF-REALIZATION IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS AT UNIVERSITY. Shutenko, E. N. // In the World of Scientific Discoveries / V Mire Nauchnykh Otkryt;2013, Issue 47.4, p475
The article describes the results of a study of the phenomenon of students 'self-realization in the University education. Reveals the basic components of self-realization and their measurements at the students of various universities. Illustrates the connection of the personal features of...
- Exposure to Muscular Male Models Decreases Men's Body Satisfaction. Lorenzen, Lisa A.; Grieve, Frederick G.; Thomas, Adrian // Sex Roles;Dec2004, Vol. 51 Issue 11/12, p743
The current study was designed to examine the effect of exposure to muscular ideal bodies on body satisfaction in men. College men (N = 104) at a medium-sized mid-south university completed the Body Assessment (BA) scale, which measures body satisfaction, before and after exposure to either...
- FACULTY SATISFACTION WITH UNIONS: THE IMPACT OF PERSONAL INSTRUMENTALITY AND ACTIVE COMMITMENT. SELL, MARY P. VAN; BARCLAY, LIZABETH A.; WILLOUGHBY, FLOYD G.; YORK, KENNETH M. // Journal of Collective Negotiations;2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p33
This article reports the results of a survey of unionized faculty at a midsized public university. Participants (n = 137) responded to a questionnaire that examined satisfaction with union services and perceived personal instrumentality, as well as the number of union activities in which the...
- AN INVESTIGATION OF FACULTY TECHNOLOGY SKILLS IN A PUERTO RICAN UNIVERSITY. Lamboy, Carmen L.; Bucker, A. Jared // Quarterly Review of Distance Education;Summer2003, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p143
Examines the technology skills of a faculty in a university in Puerto Rico. Population characteristics; Literature review; Correlations between years of experience and technical skill level; Conclusions.