INSIGHTS FROM A CANADIAN SEXUALITY CONFERENCE: REFLECTIONS OF A MIDWIFE FROM IRAN
- SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND RISK. Albrecht, Helmut // American Journal of Public Health;Sep2015, Vol. 105 Issue 9, pe6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sexual orientation and risk of pregnancy among New York City high-school students" by L.L. Lindley and K.M. Walsemann and published in a previous issue.
- DON'T MISS. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;2/9/2010, p19
The article offers information on the 3rd Annual Sexual Health Conference and Awards to be held at the Arsenal Football Club in Emirates Stadium in London, England on March 4, 2010.
- Sexuality. Colman, Robyn; Colman, Adrian // Youth Studies Australia;Jun2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
Presents news briefs on youth and sexuality in Australia as of June 2005. Attitude of teenagers toward sex; Impact of Postinar-2, a morning-after pill, on teenage pregnancy; Teenage birth rate in Tasmania.
- Sexual health crisis. // Primary Health Care;Jul2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
Looks at suggestions made by a health select committee to stem the decline in Great Britain's sexual health. Investigation of the stage of sexual health services available in England; Nurses' screening for sexually transmitted infections in nightclubs; Research findings on teenage pregnancy in...
- Gravidanze e Nascite nelle adolescenti. Analisi del fenomeno in un comune della Sardegna. Bullegas, Giulia; Lai, Maria Rosaria // Children's Nurses: Italian Journal of Pediatric Nursing Science ;autunno2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p93
No abstract available.
- Socioeconomic and contextual determinants of reproductive activity among adolescent women in Colombia. Flórez, Carmen Elisa // Revista Panamericana de Salud Publica;Dec2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p388
Objective. To contribute to a better understanding of the problems of pregnancy among adolescent women, including proximate and socioeconomic determining factors, in two large, culturally different cities in Colombia: Santa Fe de BogotÃ¡ and Cali. Methods. This longitudinal study combined...
- The SSSS Annual Meeting 2000 Sexual Science: Interdisciplinary Synergy. // Sexual Science;Summer2000, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p2
Previews the annual meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, which will be held November 9-12, 2000, in Orlando, Florida. Proximity of the venue to Disney World; Goal of helping attendees discover the true synergy of sexual science across disciplines; Line-up of plenary...
- Children's Express Asks Media Focus on Youth Issues. Walsh, Mark // Education Week;6/20/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p6
The article reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of the Children's Express, a news service managed by school-age journalists in New York. A two-day symposium organized in relation to the event focused on the need for more media coverage of issues on children. It also included issues such...
- AASECT annual conferences: Why we go! Britton, Patti // Contemporary Sexuality;Apr2007, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on the annual conference of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists to be held on June 20-24, 2007 in Charlotte, North Carolina.