- FPA to buy doc assets of Foundation Health. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;7/08/96, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p12
Reports on FPA Medical Management's agreement to purchase the physician assets of Foundation Health Corp. Benefits for the number of enrollees under FPA physicians; Other practice associations to be acquired by FPA; Number of FPA physicians in 21 states.
- FPA IN THE STATES. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p20
Deals with some issues relevant to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) as of May 2000. Action taken by the FPA on a California estate planning bill; Information on an FPA recommendation adopted by state securities; Stance of the FPA on a proposed overhaul of a state securities act.
- FPA And The Future. H. Rattiner, Jeffrey // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p208
Examines the benefits of the creation of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Focus of FPA; Mission of the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standard; Importance of state boards of financial planning.
- The Perfect Bill. Thompson, Duane R. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on a proposed savings incentives bill in the United States. Stance of the Financial Planning Association (FPA); Provisions of the proposed bill; Responses from some FPA members.
- Company moves into 4th state with purchase of firm in Arizona. // San Diego Business Journal;Jul95 Health Care Update Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p9A
Reports on the completed acquisition of the Arizona Managed Care Services Inc. and its affiliated independent physician association by FPA Medical Management Inc. Plans for expansion into various states by FPA; Nature of FPA's business; Election of Dr. Kevin Ellis and Harvey Wilson as board of...
- FPA Voices Concerns On E-Filing Of ADVs. Winograd, Jeffrey L. // Financial Planning;Aug2000, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p32
Focuses on the views of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) on the proposed rule of the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to amend Form ADV. Overview of the letter sent by FPA to SEC; Suggestions of the FPA to SEC; How the descriptions of disclosure requirement evoked FPA.
- State University launches major initiative in international studies. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;05/10/99, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p19
Reports on the international studies program of the State University of New York in Albany, New York in partnership with the Foreign Policy Association (FPA). Offer of the program in all 64 campuses; Use of FPA education materials and programs on foreign policy issues; Profile on FPA;...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p5
A calendar of Financial Planning Association (FPA) events in the U.S. area from May-October, 2010 is presented including the "39th Annual FPA North Carolina Conference," "FPA of Philadelphia Tri-State area's Spring Symposium," and "FPA Denver 2010 Conference."
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Presents an update on the activities of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of July 2001. Keynote speakers for the FPA Success Forum 2001; Launching of the Community Building program of the FPA; Availability of an updated version of the FPA Financial Planning...
- The development of agoraphobia is associated with the symptoms and location of a patient's first panic attack. // BioPsychoSocial Medicine;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
The article presents a study analyzing the experiences of patients suffering with first panic attack (FPA). It states that their FPA can relate with agoraphobia later in their life. As mentioned, study was conducted on 830 panic disorder patients suffering with FPA and were classified in five...