- Values, Personal and Professional. Savett, Laurence A. // Creative Nursing;2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on clinical professions. People involved in the clinical professions.
- LETTERS. Grayson, Cheri; Mary, Margaret; Mattingly, Sue; Isernia, Mary; Sevedge, Kathleen; Kyle, William E. // RN;Oct86, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p7
Presents letters on the nursing profession.
- Be Careful What You Ask For. // Professional Safety;Jan2003, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p48
Presents an anecdote on the law profession.
- Health Works. Thau, Andrea // Current Health 2;Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on optometry as a profession.
- Associate Editor's Desk. Lahori, Manesh // Guident;Jul2013, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p6
The author reflects on dentistry as a profession.
- THE PHYSICIAN AND MORAL COMMITMENT. Knowles, John H. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec67, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p1331
Offers suggestion to the medical profession.
- Careers in Math. // Math & Science Word Puzzles;2010, p52
A puzzle related to professions is presented.
- From the Front Lines. Brady, Angela Hickman // OfficePro;Apr2001, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p10
Interviews several working administrative professionals about their profession. Trends in the profession; Why they choose to go into the administrative profession; Future of the profession.
- Criticism of profession ‘won't just go away’. // Accountancy;Apr1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1016, p28
Focuses on the criticism for profession.
- Hearts to You. Milloy, Marilyn // NEA Today;Feb2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p5
Introduces an article on love of profession.