Internet Highway Report…
- CARE FOR SENIORS. // Financial Executive;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p15
The article mentions the Web site www.PersonaMatch.com, which provides information about eldercare and service providers such as insurance agents.
- A future-proof plan. Shonhan, Heath // Australian Ageing Agenda;Mar/Apr2012, p28
The article presents the phase one findings of the 2011 Bentleys Aged Care Survey in Australia. It mentions that regeneration process of aged care providers includes a shift to consumer funding. Moreover, the survey indicates that employee expenses average out between 60% and 70% of operating...
- GeroNurseOnline: a resource for care of older adults. // American Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p11
The article presents information on the Web site, GeroNurseOnline, established by Nurse Competence in Aging. This comprehensive Web resource will respond to the expert nursing care needs of the population of the U.S. above the age of 60 years. It would provide the current best practice...
- Guest Editors' Introduction. King, Debra; Martin, Bill // Australian Journal of Social Issues (Australian Council of Socia;Winter2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p131
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about the concept of paid care and another on issues about the jobs in aged care facilities.
- Welcome to Congress 2012. Wurf, Charles // Australian Ageing Agenda;May/Jun2012, p28
The article offers information on the Aged Care Association Australia-New South Wales (ACAA-NSW) 2012 Annual Congress to be held on May 17-18 in New South Wales.
- "ACFI Mark II": revamped funding model could reshape aged care. // Australian Ageing Agenda;May/Jun2010, p7
The article presents the author's statements regarding the relevance of restoring the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) to the elderly care services in Australia.
- A complex ACFI question. Wurf, Charles // Australian Ageing Agenda;May/Jun2010, p21
The article focuses on the condition of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) in Australia between 2009 and 2010.
- WEBSITE OF THE NATIONAL END OF LIFE CARE PROGRAMME FOR ADULTS. Cooley, Candy // End of Life Care Journal;May2009, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p64
The aim of the NHS National End of Life Care Programme for adults is to ensure that all dying adults, irrespective of their disease type, receive support and care and die in their place of choice. The website supports the Department of Health's End of Life Care Strategy by providing a rich...
- North Ottawa Hospital Will Begin Senior Campus. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p9
Announces the plans of the North Ottawa Community Health System to begin the construction of the facilities for a senior campus near Lake Michigan in Spring Lake Township as of August 9, 2004. Approval issued by the state of Michigan for the expansion of the senior care services facility in...