A positive prognosis
- Deep benign fibrous histiocytoma in the posterior mediastinum. Annam, Vijayasaradhi; Krishna, A. T.; Annam, Vamseedhar // Indian Journal of Cancer;Apr-Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p231
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the clinical examination and treatment of a 25-year-old female who was diagnosed with benign fibrous histiocytoma in the porterior mediastinum.
- In Reference to Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. Mikhail, Grorge R. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Feb83, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p104
Presents a letter to the editor about a kind of skin cancer called Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans.
- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of the Appendix. Sarangi, P.; Hameed, B. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1991, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p654
Presents a letter to the editor about malignant fibrous histiocytoma.
- Cutaneous Amelanotic Melanoma Metastasis and Dermatofibromas Showing a Dotted Vascular Pattern. Ferrari, Angela; Piccolo, Domenico; Fargnoli, Maria Concetta; Biamonte, Anna Silvia; Peris, Ketty // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;Mar2004, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p164
Presents a letter to the editor regarding cutaneous amelanotic melanoma metastasis and dermatofibromas .
- CORRESPONDENCE RE: GUILLOU L, GEBHARD S, SALMERON M, COINDRE JM. METASTASIZING FIBROUS HISTIOCYTOMA OF THE SKIN: A CLINICOPATHOLOGIC AND IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF THREE CASES. MOD PATHOL 2000;13:654-60. Zelger, Bettina G.; Zelger, Bernhard; Guillou, Louis; Gebhard, Sandra; Salmeron, Manuel; Coindre, Jean-Michel // Modern Pathology;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p534
Presents a letter to the editor about dermatofibroma.
- Multiple dermatofibromas on face treated with carbon dioxide laser. Shankar, D. S. Krupa; Kushalappa, A. A.; Suma, K. S.; Pai, Sanjay A. // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;May/Jun2007, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p194
A letter to the editor which discusses the outcome of using carbon dioxide laser in treating multiple dermatofibromas on the face is presented.
- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of the Ascending Colon in a Child. Huang Zhaoquan; Wei Kun // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1993, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p972
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the case study of a child with malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the ascending colon.
- Low Proliferative Activity in Common Dermatofibroma Does Not Necessarily Guarantee a Low Proliferation in All Dermatofibroma Variants. Fernandez-Flores, Angel; Hanly, Andrew J. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Feb2008, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p160
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the use of proliferation rate in the differential diagnosis of dermatofibroma (DF) against definite malignant fibrohistiocytic tumors.
- Giant Dermatofibroma Appearing During Pregnancy. Micantonio, Tamara; Fargnoli, Maria Concetta; Peris, Ketty // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2006, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p86
A letter to the editor about a case of giant dermatofibroma during pregnancy is presented.