PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p29
A schedule of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. compiled as of August 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity will be held in New York Hilton in New York City on September 16-18. The 2007 Fundraising Dinner of the Walter Kaitz...
- Diversity is the Key to Cable's Future. Rice, Kent // Multichannel News;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p49
Focuses on the Diversity Week of the cable industry held in New York in October 2002. Benefits of the Diversity Week for executives of the cable television industry; Need for diversity in the cable industry; Solutions for the development of the cable industry.
- TEAM SPIRIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p10
The section presents photographs from special events related to the broadcasting and cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 2006 including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg during a press conference and Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Huddle Up! // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p12
This article presents photographs taken at special events in the cable television industry, including a picture of National Football League (NFL) show commentators and hosts at the NFL and NBC Executive Part at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- Don't Miss:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p2
Provides information on the 40th Annual Pioneers Dinner to be held on April 9, 2006. Chief financial officers who will participate in the event.
- More on Wonder Women. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p38
Comments on the special events held in Manhattan, New York City by several cable industry organizations to develop the first Spring Break. Increase in record attendance of conference by Horowitz & Associates regarding multicultural marketing; Fundraising dinner of Cable Positive president Steve...
- FOR 2008, BUSINESS BEATS PLEASURE. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;5/12/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 19, p30
The article presents information regarding the 2008 upfront broadcast media industry presentations to be held in New York City. Details of a number of special events planned by various television networks including Univision, CBS, Turner Entertainment, and the sports network ESPN are provided....
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p41
Presents an update on personnel changes and events in cable television in the U.S. from October 2005 to February 2006. Promotion of Mark Apter at A&E Network; Consumer Electronics Association 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Society of Cable Television...
- Taiwan b'casters go on a shopping spree. Webster, Michael // Variety;11/28/94, Vol. 357 Issue 5, p56
Discusses various aspects concerning the cable television industry in Taiwan. Implications of the government regulations on cable television industry; Impact of the Mip Television Asia on the commercial policy regarding the industry; Economic conditions of the industry.