- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2003, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p200
Highlights fire truck models available as of March 2003. Grosse Ile's KME Fire Apparatus rearmount rescue pumper; Gordens Corner Fire Co.'s PIERCE rescue pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Dec2014, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p121
The article offers information on several firefighting equipment including 1st Attack Engineering off-road fire-rescue truck, E-ONE pumper and Pierce rescue pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p140
Features several fire trucks delivered to different fire departments in the United States as of April 2001. Equipment of the American Lafrance quint delivered to Roxbury Chemical Engine Co. Number 1 of New Jersey; Replacements for Mountain View, Colorado Fire Protection District's aging...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p136
The article looks at new firefighting apparatus received by fire stations. Cape Breton Regional Fire Service in Nova Scotia, Canada, operates a Fort Garry Industries rescue pumper. Plainfield, Indiana, Fire Department designed its own E-One pumper. The Ranger Hose Company of Girardville,...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p88
The article evaluates several fire engines including the custom pumper from KME Fire Apparatus, Fastak mini pumper from American LaFrance, and Pierce Dash foam pumper from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- FIRST-CLASS PRODUCTS. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p134
The article presents information on American LaFrance, one of the best known brands of fire equipment and supplies in the U.S. Based in South Carolina, the company integrates the foremost technologies in chassis design, fire pumps and pumpers and the MedlcMaster ambulance line. American LaFrance...
- Compressed Air Foam Systems. Matarese, Leonard; Wieczorek, Thomas // Public Management (00333611);Aug2011, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p7
The article focuses on the significance of compressed air foam systems (CAFS) in fire prevention in the U.S. It notes that CAFS is essentially a method effective in fire fighting and has reported to reduce fire knockdown time by up to 78 percent while keeping firefighters at dangerous operating...
- Minnesota fire department to continue international relationship. Dostal, Jeremy // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that the Fire Department of Dodge Center, Minnesota will continue its relationship with the International Fire Relief Missions (IFRM), which assists emergency service agencies in developing countries by providing them with donated equipment and training individuals on the...