Keep Your Cool
- NEW HEIGHTS. Pauli, Kent // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p76
Discusses trends that focus on ways to improve firefighting performance, save time and enhance firefighter safety. Firefighting capabilities and performance of aerial ladders and platforms; Preconnects and preplumbed hose boxes; Monitors that can handle the higher flow rates.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p7
Features equipment and supplies for use in firefighting. Pump probe; Protection kit; Multi-gas detector; High-pressure SCBA.
- The Revolutionary Pump and Generator Combination. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p2
Features P2, a revolutionary pump and generator combination. Peak capacity; Engine; Electrical package.
- Equipment News. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p7
Features fire extinction equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 2005. ZeroTorque from Akron Brass; Jumbo Lok from Performance Advantage and Ziamatic; Conder LED from Federal Signal.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Dec2014, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p121
The article offers information on several firefighting equipment including 1st Attack Engineering off-road fire-rescue truck, E-ONE pumper and Pierce rescue pumper.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2005, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p120
The article focuses on several fire fighting equipment. A training mask provides a realistic simulation of three smoke-filled environments. A 14-watt HID Power Light produces more than 800 lumens of true white light in a compact beam. Safesite is designed to monitor, detect and communicate the...
- SOURCE GUIDE 2006: PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Fire Chief;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p78
The article presents a source guide for firefighting products and services available in the United States for the year 2006. The guide lists products and services alphabetically, together with the names of manufacturers and suppliers. Included in the list are air compressors, alarm systems,...
- Product Showcase. // Fire Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p124
The article evaluates several products related to fire fighting including IN-Ground Exhaust Removal System from Inger Dog Inc., Twin Impeller Portable Fire Pump from CET, and Four Wheel Drive Fire Rescue Vehicle from Spartan Chassis, and provides information about their features.
- The Web Goes Wild. // Wildfire;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p13
The article presents several websites showing wildland firefighting apparatus in the U.S. The mobile equipment fleet of California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection includes more than 3000 engines, bulldozers, crew transporters and other vehicles. The Florida Division of Forestry are...