INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p44
Presents data on investment banking activity in the media and entertainment sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p66
Presents information about the investment banking status in the media and entertainment sector as of April 2003. Statistical representation of media and entertainment underwriting volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Data...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p36
Charts and a graph are presented to show investment banking data on merger and acquisition deals and debt deals in the United States media and entertainment industries as of March 27, 2006.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p15
Presents information on merger and acquisition activity as of September 22, 2003. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; Global target volume by selected industry; Implications on investment banking.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p17
Presents the investment banking database on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of October 14, 2003. Global target volume by selected industry; European and U.S. target volume of selected industry; Global cross border M&A rankings; Top global acquisition related lenders.
- Deal making back on track. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p17
Reports on a favorable mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in Cleveland, Ohio. Lull in M&A between 1990 and 1993; Conditions favorable to an increase in M&A in 1994; Positive reactions from local investment bankers and financial institutions.
- First-Half M&A: Take Two. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the changes in the mergers and acquisition deals of investment banks in the U.S. as of July 15, 2002.
- Scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/97, Vol. 63 Issue 47, p11
Presents trends in investment banking and mergers in the United States for the week ending November 24, 1997. UBS Securities' representation of Renal Treatment Centers Inc. in its sale to Total Renal Care Holdings Inc.; Acquisition of larger companies by their smaller counterparts.
- Big Financial Industry Mergers Wane, But Consolidation Continues to Boost Totals. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/12/99, Vol. 65 Issue 28, p22
Focuses on the factors contributing to the consolidation of banks in the United States during the first half of 1999. Impact of consolidation on the corporate bond market; Level of bond issuance from financial services companies; Release of initial public offerings in the equity market; List of...