INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p42
Presents investment banking database on fixed income groups (FIG). Global FIGs underwriting volume as of March 21, 2005; Global equity deals as of March 22, 2005; Global debt deals as of March 22, 2005; Announced global merger and acquisition deals in fixed income groups as of March 22, 2005;...
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p66
The article presents information on fixed-income securities market. A portion of the article presents graphical representation of underwriting fees paid in fixed-income securities underwriting. Another portion of the article presents a list of top U.S. new issues bookrunners as on January 10,...
- Alts managers moving into credit strategies following the meltdown. Williamson, Christine; Appell, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;12/14/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the U.S. alternative investment management firms' decision to invest in long term fixed income credit strategies, subsequent to the global financial crisis. As stated, Citadel Investment Group LLC is investing in traditional fixed-income investment strategies for...
- CSFB restructures debt groups. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;5/5/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the appointment of private placement industry icon, Joe Donovan at Credit Suisse First Boston to act as an ambassador between the fixed-income and investment banking unit. Role in marketing both secured and unsecured financing to the firm's client base; Interaction with investment...
- Bond Research Shakeout Continues. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p11
The article reports that numerous financing firms continue to re-evaluate their approaches to fixed-income research in the U.S. Because of this unstable financial condition, many fixed-income analysts of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. are departing which follows various changes in the fixed-income...
- Nomura Analysts Exit Firm. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p8
The article reports that Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., a Japanese investment bank, has closed its fixed-income research department when it dismissed its six-member team over the course of several weeks, culminating in the departures of three major securitization researchers. Information about the...
- Bonds to Switch To OM's Saxess. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p12
Reports that interbank trading in Swedish fixed-income securities will switch to OM Fixed-Income Exchange's equities trading platform, Saxess, effective May 15, 2001.
- Mezzanine, 2001. // Private Placement Letter;9/16/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p7
Presents a chart depicting mezzanine investments in 2001.
- Equity/Equity Linked Investments, 2001. // Private Placement Letter;9/16/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p7
Presents a chart depicting equity/equity linked investments in 2001.