- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p17
The article presents charts and tables depicting aftermarket performance of companies in the United states as of November 2005. Some of the companies included in the best list of initial public offerings (IPO) include Adams Respiratory Therapeutics, Verifone Holdings, Citi Trends and FreightCar...
- FreightCar runs out of steam. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the stocks prices of train car maker FreightCar America Inc. Chicago, Illinois-based leading maker of railroads, FreightCar has launched one of the most successful initial publics offerings of stock in 2005. The securities shown fabulous response and rose more than 200...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p19
Presents data on initial public offering deals in the United States for 2005. ViaCell; GFI Group; OptionsXpress Holdings; National Interstate; SeaBright Insurance Holdings.
- FreightCar steams out of IPO station. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;4/11/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p4
The article focuses on FreightCar America Inc., the initial public offering of shares for which was priced at $19 per share and rose 11 to $20.26 in its first day of trading. Original projections for the offering were for 6 million shares priced at $16 to $18 per share. But investors' renewed...
- Supply Briefs. // Railway Age;May2005, Vol. 206 Issue 5, p13
Presents updates on the railroad industry in the U.S. as of May 2005. Announcement by FreightCar America Inc. that its shares are trading at NASDAQ following an initial public offering of common stock; Total number of railroad cars under the management of the Rail Group of Andersons Inc.
- Supplier Earning Reports. // Railway Age;Jun2006, Vol. 207 Issue 6, p17
This article presents updates on the financial performance of serveral companies in the railroad sector. The first quarter has been busy for American Railcar Industries, Inc. In January, the railcar manufacturer and rebuilder completed an Initial Public Offering, and later purchased one of its...
- FreightCar America hits NASDAQ. // Traffic World;4/18/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 17, p32
The article reports that rail car manufacturer FreightCar America Inc. launched a successful initial public offering earlier this month, with shares climbing from their opening of $19 per share to hit $22 in its first five days of trading. The Chicago-based company offered 8.5 million shares of...
- Coal demand fuels FreightCar stock. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;8/15/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p4
The article reports that a rising demand for coal has put FreightCar America Inc. on track for growth. The Chicago company, which went public on April 6, 2005, is the nation's largest maker of aluminum-bodied railroad cars for hauling coal. Sales, meanwhile, soared 143% to $230.7 million, while...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p43
Provides information on the performance of the aftermarket markets in the U.S. as of October 2003. Initial public offering (IPO) performance for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPO; Performance of recent stock offerings.