- African countries may look to sukuk for growth - S&P. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Apr2013, p24
The article reports on the increase number of African countries that consider issuance of sukuk in investor base diversification and huge infrastructure finances.
- Haas machining centres assist aviation maintenance company. whitel // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p215
The article reports that investment in a number of Haas machining centres has been made by SA Group for assisting the diversification of its business.
- Evaluating `within real estate' diversification strategies. Viezer, Timothy W. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p75
Refines the previous comparisons of `within real estate' portfolio diversification by adding controls to the experimental design to determine why one strategy is superior to another. Purpose of diversifying an investment portfolio; Benefits of Modern Portfolio Theory-efficient diversification...
- Broadening the View of Corporate Diversification: an International Perspective. Hall, Ernest H. // International Journal of Organizational Analysis (1993 - 2002);Jan1999, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p25
The relationship between diversification and organizational performance has been the subject of numerous studies over the years (Palepu, 1985; Rumelt, 1974). However, strategy scholars have universally defined diversification using a narrow definition, namely that corporate diversification is a...
- Utility diversification--It takes more than money. Andrews, Francis J. // Electric Perspectives;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p16
Discusses the factors that would make diversification in electric and gas utilities successful. Forces that would cause the increase in the number of utilities diversifying and the funds committed for diversification; What comprises the industry as a result of diversification; Outcome of...
- Diversify or die? Kemezis, Paul // Electrical World;Nov98, Vol. 212 Issue 11, p50
Focuses on the diversification of electric utilities in the United States. Problems in diversification; Casualties of diversification; Strategies in diversification; Alternatives to diversification.
- Cardew Designs diversifies. // Housewares;Sep94, Issue 111, p4
Reports on Cardew Designs's diversification of its product line into pottery. Acquisition of factory for production operations from Aidee International; Projected sales; Number of employees.
- Online use increasing, diversifying. // InfoWorld;12/21/98, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p43
Reports on the increase and diversification of the use of the Internet in the United States in 1998. Changes in the online habits of users; Increase in the number of computers connected to the Internet.
- Spotlight on Colorado Springs. Ladd, Donna // Colorado Business Magazine;Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 6, pSS1
States that business is on the rise in Colorado Springs with the help of economic diversification. Industries developed by city leaders; The city's semiconductor industry; Number of national nonprofit organizations.
- First Horizon Will Diversify. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p1
Focuses on the business performance of First Horizon Home Loans company in Dallas, Texas. Number of mortgage customers; Diversification of loan products; Level of profitability.