- NSGA's Answer Man. // NSGA Retail Focus;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p7
The article presents questions and answers related to sporting goods including sources for flame resistant uniforms, where to buy Kenko Rubber Baseballs, and where to find a supplier for sweater vest.
- The Essentials. Crossingham, John; Dann, Sarah // Volleyball in Action;2000, p8
This article lists the equipment needed for playing volleyball. Volleyball requires few pieces of equipment. Players need only a net, ball, knee pads, and comfortable clothing. A volleyball is made of an air-filled, rubber bladder that is covered with soft, padded leather. Unlike sports such as...
- Well Equipped. Newell, Kevin // Coach & Athletic Director;Mar2004, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p60
Describes several innovative football-related products, introduced in the U.S. market in March 2004. J5V and TF-100 balls from Spalding; Hadar HX football blocking sled from Hadar Athletic; Apparel jersey and pants from Under Armour.
- 10 Great Holiday Gift Ideas For The Volleyball Enthusiast. // Volleyball (10584668);Jan2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates several volleyball apparel and supplies including Wilson Kerri Walsh Autographed Volleyball volleyball, Tachikara Traveler Bag luggage and Plastic Baja Boardpants pants.
- KICK GRASS! Anders, Mark // Popular Science;Jul2010, Vol. 277 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates several soccer products including the TechFit Jersey by Adidas, the Magno Deluxe M1 Ortho-Tec Glove for goalies by Reusch, and the Jabulani soccer ball by Adidas.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Feb96, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p71
Introduces new sporting goods and apparel available in the United States. Includes a sleeveless basketball jersey from Majestic; Protective hockey pads from Easton; Women's pitching gloves from Louisville Slugger.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Apr96, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p83
Introduces new sporting goods and apparel available in the United States. Includes a leg training device from MLM Marketing; Weatherproof team jacket from Boathouse; Basketball goal-support system from Pro-Bound; PowerFlex taping system from Andover.
- New equipment. // Coach & Athletic Director;Mar97, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p107
Introduces new sporting goods and apparel available in the United States. Includes Olympic weight plates from Iron Grip; Basketball apparel line from DeLONG; Square soccer goals from Goal Sporting.
- Ball in the Hall. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/25/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p3
The article announces that ball is now a part of the National Toy Hall of Fame.