- Plastic Capsules Contain Helium. // Plastics News;09/20/99, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p33
Introduces a skate-shoe heel encapsulating helium developed by Converse Inc. Design; Materials used; Launching date; Participation of Converse at the 1999 Action Sports Retailer Trade Exposition in San Diego, California.
- On Deck. Leand, Judy // SGB;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p36
Features several skate performance and lifestyle footwear for the spring season in 2006. Bucky Lasek2 from Vans; Hawley women's shoe from Diesel; Kortz rubber shoes from Skechers Sport.
- SHOES. // Transworld Skateboarding;2007 Buyer's Guide, p132
The article presents a buyer's guide for skateboard shoes for January 2007 and offers information on various types and parts of a skateboard shoe. A skateboard shoe's toe cap is an additional layer of material covering the front of the shoe. Insoles are slabs of foam that slip inside the shoe,...
- Prince Introduces M Series Footwear. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;6/23/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2
The article reports the launch of the M series of sporting shoes from Prince. The shoes feature a multi-layered midsole and a Goodyear Max outsole. The three available models vary on maximum cushioning, maximum stability, or maximum ventilation. Sizes for women range from 6-10 and sizes for men...
- Walk around the clock. Baker, Liz // Self;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p80
Presents several styles of sports shoes. Adidas, Nike; Coach; Rockport; Reebok; New Balance.
- MUST HAVES. // Transworld Skateboarding;Mar2006, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p94
The article recommends several skateboarding shoes which are priced under $65. It includes Reynolds 3 from Emerica, Bam Darknight from Adio and Reed from IPath.
- Need. Cushionbury, Mike // Bicycling;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p74
Presents information on products and equipment for mountain biking.
- JUST IN. // Mountain Bike;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p108
Introduces several products for mountain bikers as of October 2000 such as the Axo Defender glove and the Timbuk2 Pee Wee messenger bag.
- Footwear. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p82
Features the Tred Safe Footwear from Traction Plus which is designed with an oil-resistant, slip-resistant outsole that exceeds the United States footwear industry standard for wet conditions.