The Real Crossover
- it's tee time! Detz, Jeanine // Shape;May2010, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p86
A variety of golf wear and accessories for women are pictured including the Quagmire Golf Spinner shirt, the Ame & Lulu golf belt, and cargo pants from Adidas by Stella McCartney.
- A CASUAL AFFAIR. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/26/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 40, p2
Reports on trends in women's casual wear in the U.S. Results of a survey on women's casual dressing; Clothing worn by women during casual days in the office; Trends in casual design; Comments from various fashion designers.
- Bridging the Gap between Fashion and Sports Performance Apparel. // Golf Fitness Magazine;Summer2009, p54
The article focuses on the development of fashion apparels that could be utilized during sports performance. It notes that those apparels are made from spandex blends and fabrics that are stretchable with breathing ability and ultraviolet filters (UVF) protection. It stresses that modern fashion...
- The first weekend of winter. // Glamour;Nov95, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p212
Focuses on women's winter clothing. Popularity of parkas; Colors; Fabrics.
- Lily's Golf Line Swings to Fresh Look, Logo. Medina, Marcy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 17, p14
The article reports that Lily's of Beverly Hills, a golf-clothing line, is launching a new look and logo for Spring 2008 in the U.S. Manufactured by LBH Group Ltd., the one-conservative line has been updated with colorful prints and streetwear-inspired silhouettes. The new collection priced at...
- Dockers Extends Golf Apparel to Women's. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/15/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 34, p6
The article reveals that Dockers is launching a moderate-priced technical golf clothing line for women in the U.S. The two components of the line is On the Green, a technical, sporty collection, and In the Clubhouse, a more traditional, preppy sportswear line. The company designed the apparel...
- PLAYING FIELD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 92, p56
Color photographs of sports-themed women's clothing are presented. The clothes form part of the spring 2003 collections of various fashion designers. Models are shown walking down the runways wearing items from designers and fashion houses including Anna Sui, Lacoste, Paco Rabanne, Marc by Marc...
- in store. // Cleo;Jan2011, p41
This article features several women's surf shirts from various brands including Pret-Ã -SURF, Rip Curl and Roxy.
- surf's up. // Cleo;Jan2012, p44
The article features various sports wear for women, including one from Retrosuperfuture, one from Joveeba, and one from Moontide.