OIA Leads Industry in Response to Katrina
- REALTORS JOIN KATRINA AID EFFORT. // National Mortgage News;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the participation of the realtor associations in the effort to assist families devastated by Hurricane Katrina in the aftermath of the storm in Los Angeles, California.
- Caring Kids to the Rescue! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/10/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p3
Deals with the efforts of children across the U.S. to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- For the Record. // Response;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the donation of the services of 300 telephone agents to the American Red Cross during the Hurricane Katrina Crisis.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE. Goldstein, Melissa Mildrad; Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Dec2005 Special Issue, p186
The article commends several beauty companies that contributed products to Hurricane Katrina survivors including Unilever, EstÃ©e Lauder, Procter & Gamble and L'OrÃ©al.
- Restoring history. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/21/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p53
A photograph of people who are helping New Orleans, Louisiana recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina is presented.
- HURRICANE GIRLS. // New Moon;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p46
Looks at the efforts of several girls to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.
- A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE. COX, LARRY // Progressive Populist;10/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p9
The article deals with the slow progress of recovery in the Gulf States years after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005 which prevents former residents to return home.
- Passing the true test of character. Willins, Michael // Automotive Body Repair News;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the relief efforts established by everyone in the automobile collision repair industry following Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf Coast. Role played by the National Auto Body Council, Automotive Service Association, and other groups as clearinghouses for goodwill; Response of collision...
- Hurricane Katrina: The Industry Responds. Lenius, Pat; Olsztynski, Jim // Supply House Times;Oct2005, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p6
Highlights the response of the U.S. plumbing-heating-cooling (PHC) industry to the Hurricane Katrina relief and recovery. Participation of representatives from various PHC industry organizations in a teleconference call on September 2, 2005; Avenues and relief organizations to be contacted;...