TSA Appoints Campisi as President
- Sports Authority Prez Ups Footwear Stake. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;11/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the efforts of David Campisi, president of Sports Authority, to increase the share of premium footwear of the company. Outlook for the growth of the footwear industry; Evaluation of the buy-one-get-one-free promotions conducted by the company; Improvements made in the company's...
- Authority Figure. NIEMI, WAYNE // FN: Footwear News;2/7/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p28
An interview with the chief executive officer (CEO) at Sports Authority Inc. David Campisi is presented. When asked about his most excited spring product, he replies that Nike Inc. looks outstanding in both running and training. Campisi believes that the approach of marketing and advertising...
- SIDELINES. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/15/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 59, p22
Presents fashion-related updates in the U.S. as of September 2005. Promotion of David Campisi to president of The Sports Authority; Contributions of Campisi to the athletic retailer; Sponsorship of the U.S. team at Ladies Professional Golf Association Solheim Cup by LizGolf.
- THE NEW AUTHORITY. Ryan, Tom // SGB;May/Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on Sports Authority Inc., its new management, and its strategies to establish itself in sporting goods retailers market. It states that the company started investments in human resource, capital, and processes. As stated by David Campisi, president of the company,...
- Sports Authority Scores New Merchant. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/5/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 97, p2
Reports on the appointment of David Campisi as president of merchandising at sports retailer the Sports Authority in November 2004. Profit posted by the company for the second quarter ended July 31; Reaction to his appointment; Career background of Campisi.
- Sport Authority swinng for the fances. Troy, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;10/24/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p4
This article focuses on the progress being made at Sports Authority Inc., the largest sporting goods chain in the U.S. The company's president David Campisi said that they have made improvements in operations, merchandising, supply chain management and financial performance. The company has...
- Sports Authority Partners with Melanoma Research Alliance to Promote Skin Cancer Awareness. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/16/2011, p454
The article reports on the partnership of Sports Authority Inc. and Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) to promote May as skin cancer awareness month. Sports Authority Inc. president David Campisi says that the partnership aims to create public awareness on melanoma and the importance of skin care....
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;9/19/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p30
Presents updates on the appointment and selection of several executives as of September 2005. David Campisi at The Sports Authority; Jay Goldberg at Mansueto Ventures; Brett Kurland at Intersport; Olivia K. Smith at Bennett Kuhn Varner.
- New chairman and CEO at RYU. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article announces the appointment of David Campisi as chairman and chief executive officer of Respect Your Universe (RYU), a performance apparel and equipment company.