- Tear Sheet List. // Bay Phil;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p7
The article lists several tear sheets which are available through the website www.fwpl.org/tearshts.htm.
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p3
The article presents the recommendation to inform and bring any error to the periodical editor's attention through phone, fax and electronic mail.
- Corrections. // Granite City Press-Record;7/31/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 61, pA2
The article presents address of managing editor for submitting queries regarding the accuracy of issues.
- Web 'Exclusive' stories dig deeper. Vogt, Willie // Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 129 Issue 12, p110
The article features the Web "Exclusive" section of the "The Farmer" and notes that it is a special material the editor of this magazine.
- Will Guru raise a virtual laugh? // Personnel Today;9/3/2002, p64
Reports the demand for extending the magazine section offering perspective on human resource issues on a Web site in Great Britain.
- Coming Attractions. Goller, Sofia // Bioscience Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on an expanded section of the journal "Bioscience Technology" and the relaunching of the publication's Web site.
- GPonline offers the best medical links on a plate. // GP: General Practitioner;2/11/2002, p81
Introduces a column of a medical journal featuring Web sites with medicine related information in Great Britain. Opportunity for the readers to ask questions on medicine and technology related topics; Readiness of the journal to answer the questions; Process of creating a personal site offered...
- Feedback. // New Scientist;7/12/2003, Vol. 179 Issue 2403, p52
The article presents information sent by readers of the periodical 'NewScientist,' on errors made in Web sites, articles and residence permits. An article by S. A. Wickström, J. Keski-Oja, and K. Alitalo published in the June issue of the journal 'Cancer Cell' bears the title 'Matrix...
- A letter from the Editors-in-Chief. Gianturco, Franco A.; Raimond, Jean-Michel // European Physical Journal D -- Atoms, Molecules, Clusters & Opti;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p329
The article presents the letter from the editors-in-chief depicting the welcoming of European Journals which prefer to merge with European Physical Journal D (EPJ D). Czechoslovak Journal of Physics will merge with EPJ D by January 2007, and will help to expand the Plasma Physics section. Acta...