- Expertise Is in the Group. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p7
The author reflects on peer-to-peer learning through Financial Planning Association (FPA) Knowledge Circles. She talks about the description made by her colleague on a successful learning environment, the components of the Knowledge Circles at FPA, and her concern on peer-to-peer learning...
- Book review: Junior high up. Schene, Carol // School Library Journal;Oct95, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p160
Reviews the book `The Winner's Circle,' by Lauraine Snelling.
- The Winner's Circle. // Publishers Weekly;7/18/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 28, p181
Reviews the book "The Winner's Circle," by Christopher Klim.
- FLEXIBLE PACKAGING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS:. // Flexible Packaging;Aug2012, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p12
The article announces that the non-profit organization Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) is seeking entries for the 2013 FPA Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards competition, and winners will be declared at the 2013 FPA Annual Meeting to be held in Naples, Florida on February 26-28, 2013.
- FPA Creates Knowledge Circles to Boost Collaboration. // Plan Advisor News;2014, p85
The article reports on the move of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to launch a collection of web-based resources called Knowledge Circles to foster communication and collaboration among members. FPA executive director Lauren Schadle has explained that the program allows members to...
- Selecting the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year. // Money Management;11/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p16
The article offers information on how the judges of the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year award of Financial Planning Association (FPA) including its 2010 winner Catherine Robson, former FPA chair Julie Berry, and "Money Management" managing editor Mike Taylor have chosen its winners.
- Flex-packs stand at attention. // Packaging Digest;Mar95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p46
Describes the packaging of various products which were declared winners of the Flexible Packaging Association's (FPA) annual competition. Economy-size of refill.
- ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES UPDATE. // Flexible Packaging;May2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the activities of the Flexible Packaging Association Inc. (FPA). It mentions the winners of the FPA's 2010 Student Flexible Packaging Design Challenge such as Ken Gruhl and Laura Hubbard. It discusses the FPA and Chemical Market Associates Inc. (CMAI) Bi-Annual...
- Winner's Circle advantage. // Hitch Up!;Spring2013, p29
The article discusses USRider's Winner's Circle Advantage benefits program.
- Eloquence marks NBCC awards. Baker, J.; Reid, C. // Publishers Weekly;2/10/1989, Vol. 235 Issue 6, p16
Reports the winners of the 14th National Book Critics Circle (NBCC) awards.