- THE VALUE OF FPA MEMBERSHIP. Donahue, Maria // Flexible Packaging;Jun2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on the benefits offered by the Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) to its members. The commitment of FPA to promote and protect its members' interests, products and processes is mentioned, and information on the Regulatory and Government Relations department of FPA is...
- FPA Local Chapters and Contacts. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p100
Focuses on the benefits of Financial Planning Association (FPA) membership. International mission of FPA; Number of continuing education credits available for members holding a variety of designations; Tools and resources that help in running a financial planning business; Public relations...
- Convention starts with a bang... and a swipe. // Money Management;12/9/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p26
Comments on the initiative of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in requiring their delegates to have their cards scanned to register attendance at conference sessions in Australia. Criticism on the move of FPA by its members; Reliability of the scanning systems; Benefits of using the system.
- It's Academic. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;May2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses cooperation between the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Academy of Financial Services (AFS) that the author says should be of benefit to FPA members. The FPA and AFS have agreed to co-publish the AFS journal "Financial Services Review." They will also co-host a...
- Financial Planning Association. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, Special section p16
The article offers information on the online survey initiated by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for members in the U.S. It discusses that the Member Loyalty Study was conducted to determine the factors that contribute to member satisfaction, to understand members' needs and...
- FPA fronts up to its critics. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;8/19/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p16
Profiles the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. Background information on the FPA; Range of activities and programs for members; Plans to ensure the future of the FPA in the financial planning sector.
- FPA helps broker/dealers to form group their own group. Klein, Melissa // Accounting Today;10/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the decision of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to help broker and dealer members to form their own association. Reason for the decision of FPA to form a separate group; Information on the advocacy initiatives of FPA; Purpose of FPA.
- FPA to buy doc assets of Foundation Health. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;7/08/96, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p12
Reports on FPA Medical Management's agreement to purchase the physician assets of Foundation Health Corp. Benefits for the number of enrollees under FPA physicians; Other practice associations to be acquired by FPA; Number of FPA physicians in 21 states.
- Products & Services Directory of FPA Institutional Members. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p60
A directory of institutional members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) is presented.
- CE EXAM. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p74
A continuing education (CE) examination for members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) is presented.