- Foundation for Financial Planning Names New Leader. Correia, Margarida // Financial-planning.com;12/3/2015, p5
The article announces the appointment of Jon Dauphin as the new leader of the Foundation for Financial Planning.
- Merrill Drops Financial Foundations Mandate. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Talks about the decision of Merrill Lynch to end the mandatory sales of its Financial Foundations plans. Views of the company officials on the decision; Purpose of the Financial Foundations; Coverage of the financial plans.
- IAFP Foundation Awards First Grants. // Financial Planning;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p22
Announces the two financial grants of the International Association for Financial Planning (IAFP) Foundation to bring the message of financial planning to individuals. Money raised by the association; Information on the recipients of the grants; Historical background of the company; Financial...
- Planners As Heroes. Marsh, Ann // Financial Planning;Aug2012, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p50
The article announces the recipients of the 2012 Pro Bono Planners of the Year Awards presented by Financial Planning and the Foundation for Financial Planning led by Martin Shenkman, estate planning attorney and National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) member.
- Kaiser sees 1997 net loss despite growth in revenues and... // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on the net loss in revenues of Oakland, California-based Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Incorporated and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals. Results of the loss; How the foundations improved their financial situation.
- Being Charitable Is Hard Work. Miller, Matthew // Bank Technology News;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p24
Reports on Foundation Source's work with charitable foundations in the United States. Services offered by the companies to entities planning to establish foundations; Keys to the company's success in the wealth management business; Partnerships formed by the company with financial services firms.
- Maine Banker to Head Campaign of Foundation. // Banking;Sep66, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p123
Reports that Hubert H. Hauck has accepted the chairmanship of the American Bankers Association Committee on Economic Education which aims to support the Foundation for Education in Economics. Information on the effort to enlarge the Foundation's financial base; Details on the Foundation's plans.
- PARTING FROM YOUR PARENT. Bruce, Robert // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p38
Features Granger Telecom. Foundation history; Plans of majority owners for a management buyout; Financial standing in 1994.
- FHS and Oxford update earnings. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/16/98, Vol. 102 Issue 46, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Foundation Health Systems and Oxford Health Plans Inc. for the third quarter of 1998.
- Employees Could Use More Financial Education. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2014, p71
The article offers information on the survey from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans which indicate the potential of financial education for employees.