- Public information and information exchange. // Public Roads;Autumn96, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the collaboration between the US Bureau of Transportation Statistics and the US Federal Highway Administration to develop an initial version of the book `1994 Highway Statistics' on the Internet.
- Bell Atlantic Launches New ADSL Service. // Export Today's Global Business;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p18
Reports that the Internet service provider Information Highway.com is offering its business customers Asymmetric Digital Subscriber line Internet service as part of an agreement with Bell Atlantic. Other solutions that Information Highway will supply; What Internet users can do with Information...
- Highway One caters to net access firm. Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;1/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p5
Reports that Highway One Communications has been tapped to create advertisements for At Home, a new company attempting to link cable television to the Internet. Offering of access to the Internet for computer users; Validation of sorts for the Highway One concept.
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Dec2011, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p50
The article reports on the announcement made by Internet Truckstop LLC regarding its sponsorship of the Highway Angel program of Truckload Carriers Association.
- Road to somewhere. Tebbutt, Dan // Australian Personal Computer;Oct95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p62
Opinion. Examines the scope of Internet with regards to its being the information highway. Latest developments in the cyberspace, as reported in October 1995; Relation of Internet with other online services.
- More drivers texting at wheel despite bans in several states. // Hill;12/12/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 171, p25
The article reports on the survey conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the U.S. regarding the attitudes of drivers where they texting, surfing the internet, and emailing while driving on highways.
- Linking Leduc/Nisku, Alberta to the information highway. Barnard, John M. // Economic Development Review;Winter95, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p103
Reports on how Leduc/Nisku, Alberta's telecommunication system was linked to the Information Highway via the Internet. Research; Design; Presentation of the proposal; Implementation.
- Canada moves ahead with own info highway. Johnson, Judy // Communications News;Jun94, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the establishment of an information highway in Canada. Development of a communication infrastructure; Awarding of grants for advances in information technology; Electronic mail filter; Focus on the Internet; Commercial applications.
- Free Internet hookup starts. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;11/1/93, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p30
Reports on the launching of the Internet electronic highway in Detroit, Michigan. Free connection for computer users in universities and businesses; Global interchange of information; Use of identification code for access.
- Who needs a mechanic to deactivate airbags? // Consumers' Research Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the information services of Competitive Enterprises Institute (CEI) on the deactivation instruction of airbags on the Internet. Proposal of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA); Internet address of CEI.