- FREIDA PINTO. MARTIN, MICHAEL // Interview;Nov2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p66
An interview with American actress Freida Pinto is presented. When asked how she would describe the past few years of her life, Pinto says that she feels lucky even if she had a lot of struggle before that and used to have a lot of nervous breakdowns. She shares that she was used to rejections...
- THE SUPER-AMERICAN STATE IV--YOU AND NON-YOU. Bainbridge, John // New Yorker;4/8/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p62
The article describes the houses preferred by millionaires in Texas. Compared to the millionaires during the turn of century, houses of Texas millionaires in 1961 can be considered substandard. The cost in acquiring and building the latter's houses is a lot cheaper than their counterparts. The...
- Tobacco firms out of puff as decision over plain packaging looms. Toby Green // Evening Standard;4/13/2012, p45
THERE may be a lot of nervous chainsmoking going on at the tobacco giants at the moment.
- ONE HULL OF AN afternoon! COLIN YOUNG // Daily Mail;5/ 6/2013, p64
THE lot of the millionaire businessman in football â€” summed up by one crazy Championship afternoon. And one long, mad season.
- What makes a millionaire. // Saturday Evening Post;7/17/1965, Vol. 238 Issue 14, p82
Provides information on what makes a millionaire. Connection between getting a good education and making a lot of money; Qualities of a would-be millionaire; Consideration of money as a reward for dedication, talent, intelligence, and hard work.
- And for Â£1m, a tiny semi with one bathroom and no lawn. Emily Davies // Daily Mail;1/17/2014, p31
WHILE millionaires get a lot of bang for their buck up North, you'd be pushed to find a house with a driveway - let alone a fairway - down South.
- Frieda has veggie power. // South Asian Post;4/14/2011, p13
The article reports on the statement of "Slumdog Millionaire" actress Freida Pinto, saying that she drinks a lot of vegetable juice to keep her skin beautiful in India.
- PICK OF THE DAY. // Mail on Sunday;9/ 9/2012, p34
The Secret Millionaire
- A Big Fish Saves the Little Pond. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;09/13/99, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p22
Reports on the sale of undeveloped land in the west side area of East Hampton, New York. Millionaires who live in the area; Actions of a west-side association to buy the plot; Potential lot buyers.
- THERE is a lot of [...]. Martin Samuel // Daily Mail;8/5/2015, p70
THERE is a lot of confident talk about England regaining the Ashes at Trent Bridge this week. Does that make anybody else feel incredibly nervous?