Wales of a Sex Scandal
- They said it. Wolff, Alexander; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;2/20/95, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p16
Addresses what Ron Davis, former Minnesota Twin reliever who had a knack for giving up late-game homers, said on the boos he still hears at appearances in the Twin Cites.
- Ron Davis: A public librarian. // APLIS;Sep93, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p127
Profiles public librarian Ron Davis. Beginnings of library career in Great Britain; Achievements; Organizations Davis belongs to; Trips to other countries to learn about public library systems; Colleagues' comments on Davis.
- Wales to set 20 health targets. Dobson, Roger // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);06/21/97, Vol. 314 Issue 7097, p1785
Reports on public health plan for Wales unveiled by Welsh secretary Ron Davies in a speech at the 1997 conference of the Institute of Health Services Management in Cardiff. Health-related statistics in Wales in comparison with England; Key targets in the plan.
- The world. // Advocate;12/08/98, Issue 774, p20
Reports on developments related gays as of December 8, 1998. Includes the demonstration against a group of gay tourists in Guanacaste, Costa Rica; Ron Davies' resignation as member of British Prime Minister Tony Blair's cabinet.
- Ron Davies took a daft kind of risk, but Tony Blair should learn to chance his hand just a little more. Odone, Cristina // New Statesman;06/28/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4442, p24
Comments on the psychological problem of Ron Davies, a member of the Great Britain House of Commons. Davies' compulsive quest for risk; Danger of his problem to his political career; Discussion on risk addiction.
- Politician drops campaign after cruising exposÃ©. Wockner, Rex // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2003, Issue 794, p30
Reports on former Welsh Secretary Ron Davies' abandonment of his campaign for reelection to the Welsh National Assembly in March 2003. Newspaper reports that Davies had gay sex in a wooded area; Davies' resignation as Welsh Secretary in 1998 after being caught in a same-sex situation in London,...
- Black Bay Area Officers Allege bias by Black Former Chief. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;11/20/2013, Vol. 46 Issue 42, p3
The article reports that four African-American police officers of San Francisco, California Bay Area city have filed a racial discrimination complaint against the former black East Palo Alto police chief Ron Davis.
- Death of an officer. Wagner, Gaye // American Enterprise;May/Jun95, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p28
Relates the author's experience of the support and sympathy of colleagues and the community when a fellow police officer, Ron Davis, was shot on-duty in San Diego, California. Loss of interest in being an officer; Funeral procession; Letters from a second grade class expressing gratitude for...
- Ron Davis Elected To Glenn Gould Foundation Board. // Canadian Musician;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p17
The article announces that Ron Davis has been elected as board of director at the Glenn Gould Foundation in Canada.