- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA fronts up to its critics. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;8/19/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p16
Profiles the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. Background information on the FPA; Range of activities and programs for members; Plans to ensure the future of the FPA in the financial planning sector.
- FPA to buy doc assets of Foundation Health. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;7/08/96, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p12
Reports on FPA Medical Management's agreement to purchase the physician assets of Foundation Health Corp. Benefits for the number of enrollees under FPA physicians; Other practice associations to be acquired by FPA; Number of FPA physicians in 21 states.
- FPA announces nonexclusive provider relationship, merger. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p23
Announces the merger of FPA Medical Management, Aetna US Healthcare Incorporated and Health Partners. Arrangement provision of FPA with Aetna US Healthcare; Purpose of FPA acquisition of Health Partners; Effect of mergers on FPA operations.
- FPA Internship Program Launched. Kulikowski, Laurie // Financial Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p28
Deals with the Web-based internship clearinghouse launched by the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Criteria of FPA for prospective interns; Comments from Al Hockwalt, director of career development at the FPA; Range of fees that FPA will charge for the listings.
- FPA helps broker/dealers to form group their own group. Klein, Melissa // Accounting Today;10/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the decision of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to help broker and dealer members to form their own association. Reason for the decision of FPA to form a separate group; Information on the advocacy initiatives of FPA; Purpose of FPA.
- FPA asset sales leave creditors in lurch. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;06/21/99, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p132
Deals with the sale of FPA Medical Management's assets. Total amount generated in the sale of the assets; Annual revenue of FPA.
- FPA's Leap into Online Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p98
Focuses on the Virtual Success Forum 2001 of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Interactive experience of the forum's participants; Complement to the virtual education experience offered by the FPA; Goal of the FPA for its members.
- Docs hit by FPA filing. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;07/27/98, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p6
Probes into the impact of FPA Medical Management's Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing on its stockholders and creditors. Overview on FPA Medical Management's financial conditions; Plans of FPA; Purpose of the bankruptcy filing.
- FedEx pilots prepare to strike. // Transportation & Distribution;Dec98, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p11
Reports that the FedEx Pilots Association (FPA) mailed ballots to members requesting votes for a strike authorization. Why negotiations were stalled; Demands from the FPA; Lockout initiated by FPA in 1995.