INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Macquarie fund buys yellow pages. Skeffington, Robert // BRW;10/20/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p80
Reports that a consortium led by Macquarie Capital Alliance Group has spent more than one billion dollar to buy a business phone directory service owned by Denmark's telecommunication company.
- Top US Targeted Buyouts Announced in 2010 YTD. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top U.S. targeted buyouts announced in 2010 year-to-date (YTD) which include CommScope Inc., Interactive Data Corp. and Gymboree Corp.
- Top Global Buyouts Announced Since 1995. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top global targeted buyouts announced since 1995 which include Harrah's Entertainment Inc., Hilton Hotels Corp. and Kinder Morgan Inc.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p52
Presents a chart depicting global underwriting volume, and mergers and acquisition deals in the telecommunications industry as of November 14, 2005.
- Major deals in the last 20 years. // Voice & Data;Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p44
A chart on major deals in the telecommunication industry in India including acquirer, seller, and circle is presented.
- Untitled. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Oct2013, p1
Several graphs are presented that show information related to telecommunications industry such as the volume of defense technologies mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions and volume of defense technologies private placements.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p7
Presents a tabulation of the public merger activities in the United States as of January 11, 1999.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p54
Presents a chart depicting merger and acquisition deals in the global manufacturing industries as of October 11, 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p60
Presents a chart depicting the volume of merger and acquisition deals in the global retail industry as of October 11, 2005.