INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p52
Presents charts depicting merger and acquisition deals in the global healthcare industry as of October 11, 2005.
- the lbo market. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p41
Provides data on the leveraged buyout market in the U.S. from 1994 to 2003. Top 25 leveraged buyouts; Reverse leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p50
Presents a chart depicting global underwriting volume, and mergers and acquisition deals in the high technology industries as of November 14, 2005.
- M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p21
Presents charts and graphs depicting merger and acquisition transactions as of April 4, 2005. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; European target volume of selected industry; U.S. target volume by selected industry.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p36
Presents a chart depicting the global mergers and acquisition deals in the energy industry as of November 14, 2005.
- Investment Grants--Progress Payments on Acquisition of Assets. // Accountancy;Aug1967, Vol. 78 Issue 888, p519
The article reports on the regulations concerning Investment Grants which may be paid in respect of progress payments on the acquisition of assets without waiting for the assets to be completed in Great Britain. The Board of Trade have announced that in view of the wide variety of contractual...
- Top US Targeted Buyouts Announced in 2010 YTD. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top U.S. targeted buyouts announced in 2010 year-to-date (YTD) which include CommScope Inc., Interactive Data Corp. and Gymboree Corp.
- Top Global Buyouts Announced Since 1995. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top global targeted buyouts announced since 1995 which include Harrah's Entertainment Inc., Hilton Hotels Corp. and Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area 2014 Mergers and Acquisitions. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/26/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p27
A chart is presented that lists the largest mergers and acquisitions in Indianapolis, Indiana area for 2014 including Eli Lilly & Co. with Lohmann, Kite Realty Group Trust with Inland Diversified Real Estate Trust Inc., and Speed Commerce Inc. with Fifth Gear.